Filipinos Or Other Nationalities With Medical Case

Topic locked
filipinos or other nationalities with medical case Feb 23, 2008
are there filipinos or other nationalities out there in dubai working or has a residence visa yet is affected with hepa b? how did u get in there? did u pass the medical testing done by their government despite ur medical condition?

i have hepa b and i wanted to work in dubai, can u give me advise? im into marketing related work.

ladyfemme
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 24, 2008
you have already been told that anyone with Hep A,B or C cannot obtain the visa required to live and work in Dubai in your other thread.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: filipinos or other nationalities with medical case Feb 24, 2008
ladyfemme wrote:are there filipinos or other nationalities out there in dubai working or has a residence visa yet is affected with hepa b? how did u get in there? did u pass the medical testing done by their government despite ur medical condition?

i have hepa b and i wanted to work in dubai, can u give me advise? im into marketing related work.

Honey,

Go home and take care of yourself. Hepa B is not a very serious case which is cured with lots of amino acids, rest, good diet and a loving family.

Go back home, get well then come back (or not).
girl_glen
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 24, 2008
Girl_ Glen please give sound advise if you post on such serious issues . Hep B is present in the liver yes, but you failed to mention that it is also present in the blood.

Hep B can be transferred via blood/saliva contact and/or s.e.x.ual intercourse.

If you have Hep B it will show on the blood sample test carried out for the residence visa.

see here for Hep B info

http://www.tht.org.uk/informationresour ... isb594.pdf
arniegang

Feb 24, 2008
arniegang wrote:Girl_ Glen please give sound advise if you post on such serious issues . Hep B is present in the liver yes, but you failed to mention that it is also present in the blood.

If you have Hep B it will show on the blood sample test carried out for the residence visa.

see here for Hep B info

Arniegang, my advise is sound and is serious since it came from personal experience. Had Hep B 10 years ago and there's no recurrence.
girl_glen
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2008
girl_glen wrote:
arniegang wrote:Girl_ Glen please give sound advise if you post on such serious issues . Hep B is present in the liver yes, but you failed to mention that it is also present in the blood.

see here for Hep B info

Your advise is sound from where???

below are links from York Medical Uni in the UK and the UK's National Health Service, both confirm that although you may be in remission, you are still a carrier and Hep B is detectable.
I quote:

Anyone found to be Hepatitis B Surface Antigen positive will be recalled to the occupational health unit for advice and further testing. A positive test would indicate a history of Hepatitis B infection and would therefore prevent commencement of areas of training involving exposure prone procedures. Refusal to undergo testing would be treated as a positive result.

http://www.hyms.ac.uk/admissions/HepB.asp
arniegang

Feb 25, 2008
Having searched around for some more info, I correct my previous info, you can work in certain sectors with Hep A. But definately not if you are positive for Hep B or C.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum