The Biggest Crime Commited Against Americans.

Topic locked
The Biggest Crime Commited Against Americans. Jan 04, 2008
This is an incredible start for the year 2008. Ofcourse u have celebrated it with having Great Fun and now its time to come back to planet earth. Statistics r amazing and have never been seen before and hopfully for the first time people will wake up and start questioning.

"Oil held near its lifetime high of $100 a barrel. " Triple digits for the first time.

"Gold hit a new record on Thursday as fears of inflation and dollar weakness fired up markets."

"Euro hits a historic high against pound as poor data hurt dollar. "

I will tell u when it all started to reach to this point in history and that is also the biggest crime committed against the american people which is going to cost them their country which will be emerged with canada and mexico for the union.

This union could turn out to be good for the people as it has for europeans indeed But United States of America will no Longer exist as our american friends know it. Brits have proved that they r more clever than u as they havnt joined their union and still act like Masterz of European Union. Very clever indeed. but Americans wouldnt have that luxury. Why ?

Because in 1971 Federal Reserve (which is shockingly a "Private" institue ) took away Gold Standard ( government backing of the dollar with an actual gold supply ) which means the value of ur money is" Nothing At All". Its not backed by gold any more and u can not trade it with ur goverment for precious metal Gold. After 1979 Federal Reserve printed Trillions of this simple "Paper" which is known as "Counterfeiting" and the whole world went on to accept it as Gold and kept their faith and assets in it by considering it as Gold.

No dobt it was great for US economy and most importantly for federal reserve as they were turning a simple paper into gold For Nothing. Absolutly Nothing.

I will quote here from an article.

"The only reason a dollar, or a franc, or a Euro has any value is because we have a stable system in which people are known to accept these pieces of paper in return for something valuable. Or, as Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman puts it,

"the pieces of green paper have value because everybody thinks they have value." Well not any more I am afraid.

But our ameican friends have a Democratic Tradition that they never questioned and will never do it because Majority is Ignorant and thats what rulez in this system.

Events like 911 and 7/7 show the desperation of Federal Reserve because they know what they have done and they know whats coming up. So get ready for more events as plenty of action is on its way for everyone including muslims, christians, jews and hindues and etc.

Long live the Great Educational institutes of Westrn World who have produced highly "Educated Civilised Individuals and nations which this planet has never seen before".

shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 05, 2008
So shahrez, do you have a severe dislike for the West? Do you eagerly await the fall of Western civilization? What kind of world do you see in the future? Do you post here trying to incite people or just blow off some steam?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 05, 2008
I dont do "Incitement" as agencies, government and media is doing a very good job and really impresive indeed.

u know wat hurts u people - its "criticism". if u r wertrn then u will like me if I will say what u want to hear. IF asian then u will like if i give u wat u want to hear. Thats it really. I dont hate, did i ever say that. I criticise and thats wat hurts i know. But thats the way it is. It always will.

we have come to that stage where if a mullah or a priest abuses a child that whole community goes on to suppress that news why? caz if its a mullah then muslims say westrn people will laugh at us. dont say it in public. In case of priest all christians go on to hide it that muslim or jews will laugh.

Wat happened to that God damn Right which enables people to say " Right is Right" and "Wrong is Wrong".
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 05, 2008
Okay, I'll chalk it up to "blowing off steam" :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 05, 2008
that sounds more appropriate.

I was waiting for u to come up with that :)
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 05, 2008
shahrez wrote:
Wat happened to that God damn Right which enables people to say " Right is Right" and "Wrong is Wrong".

I agree with you there. It's sad the extremes to which people will go to delude themselves and others.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 05, 2008
If "Others" are really Clever, they will never listen to Extremists.

But if "Others" are Stupid they will agree with them.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: The Biggest Crime Commited Against Americans. Jan 26, 2008
shahrez wrote:"The only reason a dollar, or a franc, or a Euro has any value is because we have a stable system in which people are known to accept these pieces of paper in return for something valuable. Or, as Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman puts it,

Long live the Great Educational institutes of Westrn World who have produced highly "Educated Civilised Individuals and nations which this planet has never seen before".

The Franc and the Euro only existed side by side for a few months, I suspect your Nobel Prize winner was not quoted correctly. Anyway, study economics, pretty much all the world's markets are based on thin air. What, you believe the leaky apartment I rent is worth $1m in the real world?

And, given your spelling and grammar, you're in no position to talk about being educated. :wink:
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums