1st Muharram

Topic locked
1st Muharram Jan 10, 2008
Assalamalaikum To All
Tomorrow is the fisrt Day of Islamic Year, congragulate for all the Muslims. Lets compare Islamic and other New Years.....

January teachs only Dancing, Hop and Drinking.......
Dewali teachs only colours........
Jewist celebrate Grand Pardon Day as happines......

but Islam teachs Muslims to do for Islam, because at first Muharram the Second Caliph of Islam Hazrat Umar Farouq has martyred and at 10th Muharram the grand son of Holy prophet Hazrat Imam Hussain has martyred in Karbala......and also more Islamic war situated in Muharram.
Islam invits Mulsim to come and do something for Islam.....I think this is wisdom of ALLAH..........Today Islam Needs struggle as Karbala........[/b]

walikhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 10, 2008
Hey... Islam also teaches tolerance.

It's not a competition who has the best new years.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: 1st Muharram Jan 10, 2008
walikhan wrote:Assalamalaikum To All
Tomorrow is the fisrt Day of Islamic Year, congragulate for all the Muslims. Lets compare Islamic and other New Years.....

January teachs only Dancing, Hop and Drinking.......
Dewali teachs only colours........
Jewist celebrate Grand Pardon Day as happines......

but Islam teachs Muslims to do for Islam, because at first Muharram the Second Caliph of Islam Hazrat Umar Farouq has martyred and at 10th Muharram the grand son of Holy prophet Hazrat Imam Hussain has martyred in Karbala......and also more Islamic war situated in Muharram.
Islam invits Mulsim to come and do something for Islam.....I think this is wisdom of ALLAH..........Today Islam Needs struggle as Karbala........[/b]

WHAT EVER!
dont get me started
gezza
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 10, 2008
I think Dancing, Hop and Drinking and colours sounds more up my street - well at least more based in reality.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jan 11, 2008
How ignorant to criticise other people's special days and proclaim that "your" special day is more significant. Ian's post is spot on.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 11, 2008
What a narrow minded moron. I'm with you Ian and Kanelli.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 11, 2008
According to the Gulf News, New Years Day (Islamic) was in fact Wednesday, true or not?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 12, 2008
Another propaganda, we already have a bunch of these guys in here....makes me sleep...
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums