England - Croatia: Where Is It Showing?

Topic locked
England - Croatia: where is it showing? Nov 21, 2007
Anyone know a place showing the England-Croatia tonight?

Preferably somewhere near Deira, and where I can get a beer :)

Thanks!

Sosh101
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Nov 21, 2007
This is one of the moments when I want to be in England...

I say Lamps will score 2 goals :D

Scrat
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 22, 2007
saw the game at home. Cracking game even though england played rubbish the first half. hmmmm guess the Euro wont be the same with England out :(. no more penalty drama to experience i guess :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 22, 2007
rudeboy wrote:saw the game at home. Cracking game even though england played rubbish the first half. hmmmm guess the Euro wont be the same with England out :(. no more penalty drama to experience i guess :D

Always the next one, lets wait and see what the British Press say, I missed the game, did Becks play?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 22, 2007
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:saw the game at home. Cracking game even though england played rubbish the first half. hmmmm guess the Euro wont be the same with England out :(. no more penalty drama to experience i guess :D

Always the next one, lets wait and see what the British Press say, I missed the game, did Becks play?

Becks played after Half-Time, I cant understand after going 0-2 down then getting back to 2-2 they lose it at the end. :shock:

Euros wont be the same without England there... :(
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 22, 2007
What a sad day for English footie :-(
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 22, 2007
sometimes I dont understsand the managers. I seriously think my nanny would have done a better job then McClaren. Seriously. The guy didnt even play his BEST players. Terry, ferdinand, ashely cole, rooney, OWEN hargreaves (the best TACTICAL player) , defoe and beckham on the bench.Although the later 2 came on in the 2nd half. What was he thinking of putting a DEBUTANT keeper?????

The guy was playing for a draw rather then a win. and thats dangerous. cos we all know what happened.

Guess we wont get to see the penalty drama with England in Euro 2008 anymore :(.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 22, 2007
It means no clashes between Brit Fans and local police . Host country must be happy :P

England are poor in all sports :

Cricket
FootBall
Bull-Fighting
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 22, 2007
I heard news that it could be returned Great Britain cup for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, only because neither passed this qualifications :(
Scrat
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 22, 2007
By the way, the live match was showing on one of Al Jazeera's free sports channels.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat