Traveling Frequently To Dubai Now

Topic locked
Traveling frequently to Dubai now Sep 23, 2007
Hello everyone,
Currently I am frequently traveling to Dubai and I am looking to find an honest girlfriend in Dubai can speak English, Spanish or Farsi.
I work for one of the major Electronic Company based in US and frequently travel to South America and recently Dubai. I am currently traveling 6-7 times a year to Dubai and each time stay for 1-2 weeks.

dasta
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 23, 2007
Does HONEST mean that she must be faithful to you for the 40+ weeks of the year that you are not here?

Do you have a girlfriend in every port
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 23, 2007
scarlet wrote:Does HONEST mean that she must be faithful to you for the 40+ weeks of the year that you are not here?

:lol: :lol: :lol: touché!!!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 26, 2007
scarlet wrote:Does HONEST mean that she must be faithful to you for the 40+ weeks of the year that you are not here?

Good point tho. Let me re-phrase it maybe a close friend or someone local. Being honest should be both way and it may link to relationship although I always believe the far relationship is never going to work.
To answer your question no I don’t have girlfriend on every port but the reason I brought up this subject because my job focus will be ultimately in Dubai area.
I normally hang around with local co-workers but most of them like to take their visitors to the clubs….I am not a big fun of club nor a big drinker. I usually like to see interesting area on each city/country. I have been at many palaces and ancients cities in the world but I am pretty much running out of options in Dubai.
I used the word ‘honest” because I am not just looking to get “L… “ .
Anyway, I am sure as I stay more in Dubai I will get to know more people.
I am still young and have plenty time to spend just trying to take advantage of every little bit of it
dasta
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance