Cross Dressers In Dubai

Topic locked
Cross Dressers in Dubai May 24, 2007
I haven't realized the number of them here. Just today, in the beauty centre, there's a reception lounge were both men and women can enter then we take the ladies in. There were two ladies that entered but one of them had her session. My boss asked her to come next time and bring her friend with her; she replied it's a he, not a she. It was amazing; we had to double check if that woman is actually a dude.
Later, while having launch in a mall, a group of ladies sat next to us and with a long gazing, you can see some of them are actually men.

I always thought of the UAE as a strict country but quite frankly I find it very liberal. Or is it just Dubai the liberal emirate?

EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 24, 2007
Take a closer look. Some of the ladies here are somewhat, shall we say, hirsute?
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 24, 2007
here were two ladies that entered but one of them had her session. My boss asked her to come next time and bring her friend with her; she replied it's a he, not a she. It was "Chocoholic" :)
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 24, 2007
What was the girl man wearing to make you think he was a cross-dresser?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2007
:roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Cross Dressers in Dubai May 24, 2007
U r new in Dubai and u do observe lot of things ! U r Bi , so whats wrong if someone is Man or Woman , In both cases u ll enjoy :lol:

PS" Do u work in beauty center ? where all the ugly people cum :roll: Dont u think u shuld also need to focus some of your skills on ur own face and body :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 25, 2007
HP, you should learn how to spell English words. Seriously.

Cheers ;)
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 25, 2007
xty wrote:HP, you should learn how to spell English words. Seriously.

Cheers ;)

I will learn how to spell "Seriouly" :lol: S-e-r-i-o-u-l-y :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 25, 2007
Wh gives a crap, each to their own.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 25, 2007
sauron wrote:Take a closer look. Some of the ladies here are somewhat, shall we say, hirsute?

:D Now there, there! Give the women some slack. Do you have any idea how painful it is to get a hair removal? On a monthly basis? But honestly no, I haven't seen such bad hirsute cases even if I work in a beauty center.
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 25, 2007
gtmash wrote:What was the girl man wearing to make you think he was a cross-dresser?

He looked like a lady, completely. Cross Dressers are the type of people who wears the other gender's clothing, not necessarily homosexual. The guy/girl looked like a woman as well as those who were eating in the mall. They had curves gtmash, curves!
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 25, 2007
EyeCandyDiva wrote:
gtmash wrote:What was the girl man wearing to make you think he was a cross-dresser?

He looked like a lady, completely. Cross Dressers are the type of people who wears the other gender's clothing, not necessarily homosexual. The guy/girl looked like a woman as well as those who were eating in the mall. They had curves gtmash, curves!

It's seriously illegal in Dubai, if caught!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Cross Dressers in Dubai May 25, 2007
HP wrote:U r new in Dubai and u do observe lot of things ! U r Bi , so whats wrong if someone is Man or Woman , In both cases u ll enjoy :lol:

PS" Do u work in beauty center ? where all the ugly people cum :roll: Dont u think u shuld also need to focus some of your skills on ur own face and body :lol:

Once again HP, I fail to get your darn witty since of humor. I always seem to fail the fun in your posts, sorry man.
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 25, 2007
xty wrote:HP, you should learn how to spell English words. Seriously.

Cheers ;)

It beats me, I never got what he means ever :roll:
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Cross Dressers in Dubai May 25, 2007
EyeCandyDiva wrote:
HP wrote:U r new in Dubai and u do observe lot of things ! U r Bi , so whats wrong if someone is Man or Woman , In both cases u ll enjoy :lol:

Once again HP, I fail to get your darn witty since of humor. I always seem to fail the fun in your posts, sorry man.
Though I must point I have no problem with cross dressers, it is just I was amazed with their existence here in Dubai. I had to rethink of my image of Dubai.

They had some problems during a parade to celebrate the UAE team some months ago
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 25, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Wh gives a crap, each to their own.

I must point I have no problem with cross dressers, it is just I was amazed with their existence here in Dubai. I had to rethink of my image of Dubai.
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 25, 2007
EyeCandyDiva wrote:

I must point I have no problem with cross dressers, it is just I was amazed with their existence here in Dubai. I had to rethink of my image of Dubai.

You are awake early, I am here posting from JFK
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 25, 2007
sage & onion wrote:
EyeCandyDiva wrote:

I didn't know that. They walk around the place safely or is it just a matter of a time when someone realizes that there's a glitch in their voice!
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 25, 2007
EyeCandyDiva wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
EyeCandyDiva wrote:

I didn't know that. They walk around the place safely or is it just a matter of a time when someone realizes that there's a glitch in their voice!

Yes, it's a problem for the Authorities
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 25, 2007
sage & onion wrote:
EyeCandyDiva wrote:

I didn't get much sleep and DF seemed like a nice place to hang around in :wink: I have to admit I love it despite the annoying I have received.
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 25, 2007
EyeCandyDiva wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
EyeCandyDiva wrote:

I didn't get much sleep and DF seemed like a nice place to hang around in :wink: I have to admit I love it despite the annoying I have received.

yes, I know what you mean, right now I am waiting to board Emirates to Dubai from JFK, amd I have to say Emirates new Lounge in JFK is AWSOME, once more they have proved to be the CLASS act around
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 25, 2007
EyeCandyDiva wrote:He looked like a lady, completely. Cross Dressers are the type of people who wears the other gender's clothing, not necessarily homosexual. The guy/girl looked like a woman as well as those who were eating in the mall. They had curves gtmash, curves!

In Thailand, they are common. In fact sometimes more beautiful than the real woman ;)
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 25, 2007
Now you see that's the thing. When you see a guy dressed as a woman and he looks better than most women.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 26, 2007
^^ hahaha yeah yeah.. like this one..

St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

May 26, 2007
Can you tell?

xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 26, 2007
xty wrote:Can you tell?

Those are chicks, man!
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 27, 2007
gtmash wrote:
xty wrote:Can you tell?

Those are chicks, man!

I find that in doubt GT, that's the reason they were posted, they are guys :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 27, 2007
gtmash, gotcha! ;)

They are the winners of Miss Tiffany Universe, beauty pageant for she-males in Thailand.
http://www.misstiffanyuniverse.com/eng_winner.php

So next time you're in Thailand... be careful :D
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat