The Secret - The Law Of Attractions

Topic locked
The Secret - The Law of Attractions May 06, 2007
Hi!
I just want to share and discuss about this amazing movie on the Law of Attraction, The Secret by Rhonda Bryne. I wonder if any of you have watched it or read the book, and if you do, lets share your views, or how it actually have changed you or your life.... :) :) :D

easydollar
Dubai Forum Guest

In case you haven't heard.. May 08, 2007
Hi again

If you havent watch The Secret movie or read the book, you can check at this website http://www.thesecret.tv . The book and dvd should be on sale at the local bookstores. :)
easydollar
Dubai Forum Guest

May 13, 2007
Hmm saw this on Oprah, everyone's raving about it. But it stands to reason that positive will attract positive.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 14, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Hmm saw this on Oprah, everyone's raving about it. But it stands to reason that positive will attract positive.

Well, it's more that just that, and in general it's pretty harmless stuff, whether you believe in it or not.

I think it just falls into fad stuff, such as Rich Dad Poor Dad etc.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 14, 2007
if that is case that opposites attract then i will get goregous, smart, funny and very rich wife. yeepee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 14, 2007
MAC wrote:if that is case that opposites attract then i will get goregous, smart, funny and very rich wife. yeepee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Mac, it's the opposite.

You will marry a goat.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 14, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
MAC wrote:if that is case that opposites attract then i will get goregous, smart, funny and very rich wife. yeepee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Mac, it's the opposite.

You will marry a goat.

Nooooo not again! last one I had to divorce she made too much noise. luckily the lawfirm of "slaugther & butcher" took interest on the case and evern feed me a nice birianin in celebration.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk