Dr. D's N00b Wrap Up

Topic locked
whats more Apr 17, 2007
how to write moe after getting so many cross chat ----
enjoying it ----

harrysat
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2007
THE COVENANT wrote:Pineapples Dr. D ? Purple sounds like hes got a cactus shoved up his you know what. moron

More hysteria...

Try an inltellectual comeback instead of incessant hyperbole.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:hahahahaah good job Dr.D and more than anyone else.. MAC.. I'd support u for presidency..

After all we, the undereducated also have to live on.. So fight for the rights man.. So that atleast in the near future we can get a bunch of dictionaries and write like kageafool and purplepoop. Even though their posts dont make any sense, we could atleast try our luck at the competition for most heartsick fool next year, or atleast take part in singing competitions. All our posts would be nice meaningless, incomprehensible rhymes.

This is hysterical (and historical), you guys have finally actually admitted that you don't understand me.

You should have simply said so in the beginning I don't mind coming down to your level.

You're right undereducated people do live and happily too. It's much less stressful to be a janitor than a doctor.

I mean where would we be without the garbage men.

Well your stress was on wrong place.. :D and You guys, does it include everyone? I dont know much abt everyone.

hahaha you are a really funny man..without garbage men, u would decompose without any place to go n huh it's quite filthy. It must be hard being u man.

And yeah if u can understand what i've been saying.. your suggestion would be great..I'm not sure if u can do it by coming down, Coz Common Sense knows no levels.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 17, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:Well your stress was on wrong place.. :D and You guys, does it include everyone? I dont know much abt everyone.

hahaha you are a really funny man..without garbage men, u would decompose without any place to go n huh it's quite filthy. It must be hard being u man.

And yeah if u can understand what i've been saying.. your suggestion would be great..I'm not sure if u can do it by coming down, Coz Common Sense knows no levels.

Most of that wasn't intelligible, but have fun with that pineapple. :D
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:Well your stress was on wrong place.. :D and You guys, does it include everyone? I dont know much abt everyone.

Which? :?:
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 17, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:
THE COVENANT wrote:Pineapples Dr. D ? Purple sounds like hes got a cactus shoved up his you know what. moron

More hysteria...

hyperbola or parabola i dont care but your ass must be definately hurting right ?
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:
Purple Complex wrote:

Which? :?:

Don't ya just looove pineapples ^_^

THE COVENANT wrote:
Purple Complex wrote:

More hysteria...

hyperbola or parabola i dont care but your a#s must be definately hurting right ?

Another one with a wild imagination...

Wonder what happens to him at night... :?
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
WOW this is becoming a lame attempt for some N00bs to up their post counts so they're not considered N00bs anymore. However, unintelligent waffle doesn't really count - jeez.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 17, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:WOW this is becoming a lame attempt for some N00bs to up their post counts so they're not considered N00bs anymore. However, unintelligent waffle doesn't really count - jeez.

Srsly..
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
from the look of it you and purple spend your nights together it seems right?
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:WOW this is becoming a lame attempt for some N00bs to up their post counts so they're not considered N00bs anymore. However, unintelligent waffle doesn't really count - jeez.

^^^ :shock: :shock: do u think so..?? I think its yet another attempt by admins/mods to give a facelift to the forum.. n Its working
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 17, 2007
Where oh where have all the normal people gone from the forum - seriously is this the kind of rambling rubbish we're all going to subjected to from now on?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 17, 2007
Asc, neither mods nor admin can read anyones PM lets get that straight, dunno where u got that theory from :)

and are we gonna stop or i need to reclaim my guns from andy? :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2007
Jeevan wrote:Asc, neither mods nor admin can read anyones PM lets get that straight, dunno where u got that theory from :)

Jeevan, I wasn't born yesterday. Tell this to your Dr. and Enjoy the karaoke of light hearted community.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
Whatever it may be, but i guess we need to make a seperate forum for them something on the lines of games lounge- called the noobs lounge and make purple poop and kagefool the mods, let them continue with their antics in there without disturbing the normal forum
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
Jeevan wrote:Asc, neither mods nor admin can read anyones PM lets get that straight, dunno where u got that theory from :)

Jeevan, I wasn't born yesterday. Tell this to your Dr. and Enjoy the karaoke of light hearted community.

My god! Nobody can read PMs, this has been discussed before, and I certainly don't have the ability to.

I think it's a case of PMS not PMs.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
huh!!!!! that was nasty!
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

My god! Nobody can read PMs, this has been discussed before, and I certainly don't have the ability to.

My god if i am not gracious enough, you're already exposed long time ago. Or Dubai Forums website?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:huh!!!!! that was nasty!

Well, she's freaking out thinking people are reading PMs sent to her.

I prefer to use shock tactics...
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:

i would say this once more, stop accusing , i am a mod and thats the reason why i said this.

about the karaoke no comments, i dont want to be a part of this mudslinging, and i dint expect you to be a part of it as well after being so long on the forum.

cheers
J

I need my guns back andy , the forums loosing it :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

My god if i am not gracious enough, you're already exposed long time ago. Or Dubai Forums website?

Er... now you've lost me completely.

What on Earth are you talking about?
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

Er... now you've lost me completely.

What on Earth are you talking about?

Certified dumbaZZ!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
Jeevan wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

i would say this once more, stop accusing , i am a mod and thats the reason why i said this.

You are only a mod, that's it & that explain it all. I am so disappointed, people accusing of people whom they don't know. Pretending to be somebody, but ....

Jeevan wrote:[about the karaoke no comments, i dont want to be a part of this mudslinging, and i dint expect you to be a part of it as well after being so long on the forum.

True. Shh...
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
Oh my god what a mess.

Clean up crew in aisle 6 please!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:huh!!!!! that was nasty!

Well, she's freaking out thinking people are reading PMs sent to her.

I prefer to use shock tactics...

Utter bullshit treated with total cow chip.. :D haha this must b the crapacabola!
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 17, 2007
THE COVENANT wrote:hyperbola or parabola i dont care but your a#s must be definately hurting right ?

There's something about a lot of the members here, they can't stop thinking about other men's backsides. To think I was being question about sexuality.

It's all clear to me now.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D ist still mortified.

We had a business meeting. Information exchange between colleagues.

He wasn`t a gentleman. He started to touch me!!

I wrote him a Dear John letter.

Dr.D=lovelorn

I`m soo sorry DD sweetheart......you will find a nice girl someday.
Don`t worry....

You are soo....well....kindly and....and so on....
And the look doesn`t really matter!!! Really,....
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 17, 2007
I'm not at all surprised to hear that of him Tropic. He does act like the exact type to do and look that way.

Nevertheless I believe everyone is matched with who they deserve in the end.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:Dr.D ist still mortified.

We had a business meeting. Information exchange between colleagues.

He wasn`t a gentleman. He started to touch me!!

I wrote him a Dear John letter.

Dr.D=lovelorn

I`m soo sorry DD sweetheart......you will find a nice girl someday.
Don`t worry....

You are soo....well....kindly and....and so on....
And the look doesn`t really matter!!! Really,....

My, my... how sad. Who'd have believed the man was that lonely? Although it still doesn't warrant that sort of ill-mannered conduct.

I guess it doesn't pay to be undereducated after all. Stupid garbage men.
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Dr. D's N00b wrap up Apr 18, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
Kay1730
Dude looks like a lady.

and who asked for your opinion, such a hater. why are u checkin out guys in the first place.

I dont really care what you think but its really shockin that someone has such bad eye sight to say that a perfectly normal guy looks like a women.

I think your eyes have given up on you or maybe your just a old a.s.s whos got nothing to do but comment on 21 year old guys. seriously mate, get a life.
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat