Did I Scare The S... Out Of You??

Topic locked
Mar 26, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:I'm confused.

choco hes a clone of someone who knows us all or who has read on the forums extensively before he started posting, just forget him hes just trying to play mind games i guess.

let me get enigma back lol

Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
Hmmm but only someone I email my msn webspace address to would have that. I never put it up here on the forum.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
I know exactly who this guy is. It's a former member who's not been around for a long time. Had problems with him in the past giving out personal details. Now I know who it is. I can burn his arse.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
is it searchable or only visible to friends, i dunno how the damn thing works as i dont use it. maybe if it has a part of your name and he knows it he might have searched for it? whatever, this guy is a serious case of wrong attitude :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
I know who it is. It's the same guy who used to threaten to harrass me at work.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:I know exactly who this guy is. It's a former member who's not been around for a long time. Had problems with him in the past giving out personal details. Now I know who it is. I can burn his arse.

You know him?

sometime back he claimed he knew a few of the forum members, so maybe someones playing part in it. lets wait and see, why dont ya PM him and find out if hes the one?
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:I know who it is. It's the same guy who used to threaten to harrass me at work.

Quick call to the CID would fix his arse.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 26, 2007
Yep yep, can't remember what his former login name was though. But Constantine knows this guy if it's the same one.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
Ian i guess shes thinking on the same lines u were thinking, if you are choco i dont think it is him, coz i have had personal interaction with this guy and was about to go and meet him in one such heated argument, when const spoke me out of it, not his style, if you look at it closely he just targets anyone who replies to him, hes not targetting just you, dont reply and he wont say anything i guess. worth a try

just some saddist trying to get some pleasure i guess
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
But too much personal detail in there and only two people have spoken to me like that in the past. You know who and reefa leaf dude :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
LOL lets wait and see , let him come back and see all that has been typed in here, if its someone whos just having some fun it might scare the S... ( pun intended) :lol: out of him orelse if its really who u think it is he might just blow his lid and start his antics again
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:But too much personal detail in there and only two people have spoken to me like that in the past. You know who and reefa leaf dude :wink:

i guess.....chocoholic is gracy
lion0009
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2007
No that's YOU according to the freaky PM you just sent me. Stop bothering me.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
lion0009 wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:But too much personal detail in there and only two people have spoken to me like that in the past. You know who and reefa leaf dude :wink:

i guess.....chocoholic is gracy

:shock: :violent1:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:No that's YOU according to the freaky PM you just sent me. Stop bothering me.

You should see the PMs I get!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
^ian^

Mar 26, 2007
These people also like to move around alot judging by the different IP addresses they use. Interesting how certain members are never on at the same time. Same people? Probably!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:These people also like to move around alot judging by the different IP addresses they use. Interesting how certain members are never on at the same time. Same people? Probably!

Are you talking about me?
^ian^

Mar 26, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:These people also like to move around alot judging by the different IP addresses they use. Interesting how certain members are never on at the same time. Same people? Probably!

I think she's talking about me.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2007

I better unhide my status :lol: i am always hidden :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
Jeevan wrote:

I better unhide my status :lol: i am always hidden :)[/quote

its my time to go to bed...bye :D
lion0009
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

I guess shes talking about you
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
Jeevan wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

She could be talking about you!
^ian^

Mar 26, 2007
lion0009 wrote:
Jeevan wrote:

I better unhide my status :lol: i am always hidden :)[/quote

its my time to go to bed...bye :D

what was that quote for lion?? if i come across u anytime i will kick ur balls outta ur mouth, dont try and link urself to me, there are enuff problems on here with people trying to guess whos who
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
Jeevan wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

She could be talking about you!

Or about you?
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
Well s/he just seems to be lurking. Maybe s/he is getting a little scared that we're working out who's who.

And they bloody should be! I'll princess slap them from here till tomorrow Spartan stylie! :twisted:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Well s/he just seems to be lurking. Maybe s/he is getting a little scared that we're working out who's who.

And they bloody should be! I'll princess slap them from here till tomorrow Spartan stylie! :twisted:

What's a princess slap? is that anything like a b.itch slap but nicer?
^ian^

Mar 26, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Well s/he just seems to be lurking. Maybe s/he is getting a little scared that we're working out who's who.

Slap who? me ,Ian ,Dr. D or the Covenant, or all of us? or the lion
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
Ooopsss hahahaha stupid word changer. I did type B*tch but it changed it to Princess! That's too funny!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
Jeevan wrote:

Slap who? me ,Ian ,Dr. D or the Covenant, or all of us? or the lion

Nobody is slapping me.
^ian^

Mar 26, 2007
amazing is it not? can one person get you people to post so many responses. I think there are a few doubts about who i am let me clear them for you.

Miss oldie locks, dont worry i have never ever had any kind of altercation with you before, so dont go ahead and start accusing the wrong people. and like i said, i am just having some fun, and i have no interest in ur personal and work life so just relax and lemme say it again GO TAKE A HIKE :lol:

DR. D you seem to relatively new here but meddle around a lot, so better mind your own business.

Ian why dont u enjoy the cricket games rather than trying to play warrior out here.

Hey baldie :lol: man do i love you, you are trying to do psychographic profiling, no need jeevan as that is what i am doing right now. :lol:

if you all keep on replying at this pace you all will get me addicted to the forum :lol:
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat