Any Car Manufacturers In The Middle East?

Topic locked
Any car manufacturers in the middle east? Jan 26, 2007
Salamu alaikum,

I'm a brother in the U.S. studying automotive engineering and I'm wondering if you guys have any car manufacturers in the middle east. I am aware that Iran produces some cars but is there anything besides that? I would love to work as an apprentice engineer in the middle east given that I can work in the auto. field. Please let me know. thanks!

shayrgob
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 26, 2007
No car factories in the ME .. Egypt used to back in the day but it doesnt anymore. However i think some car parts factories are in the pipeline for AD if i am not wrong. Also TATA is building a bus factory in Dubai .. thats all i can think of .. i would say its a upcoming industry that will boom in the coming years..

If you want an internship here it will probably be doing sales or marketing in the automotive industry rather than design or manufacturing.

Check out www.iaeste.org and aeisec.org for getting an internship abroad (they both have offices in the UAE).

best of luck !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 26, 2007
car manufacturers in the middle east :lol: :lol: :lol: the way this monkeys drive
Bogus-Borgas
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 26, 2007
Bogus-Borgas wrote:car manufacturers in the middle east :lol: :lol: :lol: the way this monkeys drive

Pardon me???
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 26, 2007
Bogus-Borgas wrote:car manufacturers in the middle east :lol: :lol: :lol: the way this monkeys drive

sorry man but that makes absolutely no sense!! lol
shayrgob
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum