Getting Qualifications Accredited

Topic locked
Getting qualifications accredited Aug 21, 2005
Hey All,

Just wondered if someone can help me with this as it's darn confusing.

A friend of mine is chaging jobs in Dubai and for the new company to do the visa they need the MBA attested. My friend has been told to take the certificate to the UAE embassy in the country where it was issued to get it certified.

But this to me is crazy, to travel half way round the globe for a form and stamp is nuts! Can't everything be done in Dubai?

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 21, 2005
Have your friend go to the embassy of the country it was issued from.... Comes out to the same thing...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

attestations Aug 24, 2005
yep, thats the rule. you can of course make use of an agent. most countries will have someone who you can send the certificate to and who will then "walk" the papers through - for a fee of course :)

there was something recently in the paper about them dropping the attestations and outsourcing the corroberation and attestation process to a uae resident company - the cost of this i think was about 500 dhs.

the whole reason for attestations is to validate the qualification. would you like to live in a house planned by an architect who had a fake qualification?
dbxsoul
Honored Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum