Best Brand Of Shisha Tobacco?

Topic locked
best brand of shisha tobacco? Oct 18, 2006
i hear fakher (am i the only one that laughs when i hear that name:P) is the best.. but i've had their double apple and i think its terrible.

jumanji
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2006
None because shisha and smoking is bad for you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 18, 2006
when i saw chocs post a reply to this i was :shock: , when did she start smoking :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 18, 2006
I have to keep up the anti-smoking vibe that's been going around here of late. Ban smoking and smoking related topics! That's what I say.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 18, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I have to keep up the anti-smoking vibe that's been going around here of late. Ban smoking and smoking related topics! That's what I say.

meh.. i quit smoking cigarettes 3 years ago.. shisha is a whole different story. but thanks anyway ;p
jumanji
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2006
Shisha is ten times worse my friend, you spend half an hour or so smoking a shisha and you might as well smoke a whole packet of fags.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 18, 2006
JUmanji dontya argue with our resident Antismoking campaign director, shes trying to help us all smokers quit.

In between choco one of the forumers on here has introduced me to shisha, for a year i was away from it but now i have tasted it :(
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 18, 2006
jumanji wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:I have to keep up the anti-smoking vibe that's been going around here of late. Ban smoking and smoking related topics! That's what I say.

meh.. i quit smoking cigarettes 3 years ago.. shisha is a whole different story. but thanks anyway ;p

dont listen to them ... keep on smokin .. if i was u i would get back to cigg's aswell ... enjoy life for wat its worth man .. if u die u die u know wat i mean ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 18, 2006
Jeevan wrote:JUmanji dontya argue with our resident Antismoking campaign director, shes trying to help us all smokers quit.

In between choco one of the forumers on here has introduced me to shisha, for a year i was away from it but now i have tasted it :(

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Who was it?! I demand to know, so I can spank them silly!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 18, 2006
wishin it was me ... so i could get the spankin ...

fetish baby yeaaaaa .. hahahaha
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 18, 2006
Nah your butts probably a bit hairy to be honest, more like in need of a good waxing!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 18, 2006
so why dont you spank an pull on my butt ... with some of them honey coated wax clothes u all women use to get the hair out ...

buff my butt an make it shine like jeevan's head baby :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 18, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Nah your butts probably a bit hairy to be honest, more like in need of a good waxing!

:lol: :lol: shitee i actually imagined that happening
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 18, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Shisha is ten times worse my friend, you spend half an hour or so smoking a shisha and you might as well smoke a whole packet of fags.

only a half hour/ :shock:

what kind of weak shisha smokers have you been partying with :D
jumanji
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2006
Jeevan wrote:JUmanji dontya argue with our resident Antismoking campaign director, shes trying to help us all smokers quit.

shisha is so tasty.. how could you not love it and be an advocate :-D

Jamal wrote:
jumanji wrote:

dont listen to them ... keep on smokin .. if i was u i would get back to cigg's aswell ... enjoy life for wat its worth man .. if u die u die u know wat i mean ..

hah. 8)
jumanji
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2006
btw, i have a bowl of melon fakher packed..

just waiting till iftar.. where i'll then proceed eat myself absolutely stupid with tika masala, then hammer down some shisha :)

can life get any better?
jumanji
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2006
ahhh man . mmmmmmmm

thats life baby .. life cant get no better belive me ..

having that sheesha smoke pass through ur throat .. battelin through all that tikka masala .. tryin to find its way through your lungs ... hmmmm thats just a killa thought right now..

1 hour 30 minutes to go ... common time ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 18, 2006
waiting kills me! it seems like all the days anticipation builds up and then bam.. you eat, and you wonder what it was all about.

i keep this site open as soon as it hits 4:30: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=776

they have the exact timings..

i got a killer headache though.. may have to break fast with advil migraine + red bull.
jumanji
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2006
grape al fakher .. the best shiznit u will ever smoke (legally)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 18, 2006
MaaaD wrote:grape al fakher .. the best shiznit u will ever smoke (legally)

and illegally? :lol:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 18, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
MaaaD wrote:grape al fakher .. the best shiznit u will ever smoke (legally)

and illegally? :lol:

pm me for more info :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat