Aspirin
7%
Panadol (Paracetemol)
47%
Other
47%

Total votes : 15

Sep 28, 2006
i have migraine , so usually when i have a bad headache i lock myself in a dark room away from noices and light and try to sleep it over , but when its very bad i take paracetamol

Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 28, 2006
Bleakus, I have never, ever seen anywhere that says 4 litrees is ok. They all always recommend 2 litres. Even the health and fitness instructors and doctors that we deal with at work say that.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 29, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Bleakus, I have never, ever seen anywhere that says 4 litrees is ok. They all always recommend 2 litres. Even the health and fitness instructors and doctors that we deal with at work say that.

most magazines i read 3-4 litres and ive been doing this ever since......its pretty good....alot of bathroom trips......No Pain No Gain
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 30, 2006
I never ever take pain killers, my friends live on them but I rarely suffer from headache and if I do I know iam not drinking my 1.5 -2L water.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 30, 2006
^ian^ wrote:I thought it was 2 litres. 4 litres is dangerous - there is such a thing as drinking too much water.

Note, Marylin Monroe used to drink 4 litres a day Monday to Thursday, and then drank only black coffee all day friday. She reckons she used to lose a lot of weight doing this. Mind you, she's dead now, so take that advice with a grain of salt/sand/birdseed.

she died cos a guy like 175 tried to have fun with her and she decided she better die than have "fun" ....yeah i meant f*un. :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai