Do You Support Racial Profiling In Airports?

Topic locked
Aug 17, 2006
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:Integrated. !!!!

Hevans NO!............ Have you not read your BIBLE?

Ahem so u r cursing the muslims? well they respect jesus but Jews dont yet many evangelicans support zionism.....i have read bible and there are numerous discrepensies.

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 17, 2006
sniper, chevaliers is a troll. Just ignore him/her.

As I said before, everyone should have to go through the same kind of increased security checks. Then they can randomly check for other things like drugs. I have been stopped twice at airports before. Once in Canada, once in the UK. I got asked all kinds of questions and had to be x-rayed to show that I didn't have drugs. If I had been pregnant and couldn't have the x-rays I was told I would be subject to a manual search. :shock: (I don't even want to know what that means!). I didn't like being stopped, but understood that it must be done sometimes. If I had been pregnant and manual search meant something embarrassingly invasive, then I would have said something similar to what Bushra said. "Throw me in jail because you aren't touching me!"
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 17, 2006
Sniper, Interesting that you say 'minorities' IMHO, with the sheer amount of people across the world now that are Muslims, more than any other religions, are they not now the 'majority'? Sorry the minority thing really doesn't wash much anymore.

If it reduces the threat and stops anything happening, then these things have to be done. Even people who would be stopped because of it are agreeing, they might not like it, but many are agreeing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums