Do You Believe In God?

Topic locked
Apr 30, 2009
I have never ever believed. I think it's a ridiculous concept. If people 'need' to believe in something to get them through their life then fine. I choose to believe in myself.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 30, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I have never ever believed. I think it's a ridiculous concept. If people 'need' to believe in something to get them through their life then fine. I choose to believe in myself.

Well you obviously failed in that. You are on medz and depression pills luv.

Do a better effort will ya :lol: 8) :lol:
O and be nice next time to people :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 06, 2009
I guess everyone has their own god. I like to believe their is a force smarter than we are. If not we could be in big trouble! I would like some explanation about how these criminal physics can come up with information. They tap into some force that I can not understand. Fascinating stuff. Maybe we have not learned how to use our brain fully. Very powerful tool we have been given. Like Ole grand dad used to say,
"the mind can make you healthy, or the mind can make you sick"

My new squid. Have time? Get your own and see if you can grow to be an octopus

http://www.squidoo.com/canuckbid

canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

May 10, 2009
There is no god. God was created by earlier civilization to create fear. Instead of us being religous, why don't we just be a humanist.
syndicated_mind
Dubai Forum User

May 12, 2009
i do believe in god. its not because I was born in a muslim house or my parents were muslims, its because of the quran. after reading the quran and understanding it, so many things opened my eyes.

many ppl think that the quran is written by some guy. this is wrong. quran contains all the information which humans need to know. even about the existence of god.

not that many ppl know this but in the Quran the whole human anatomy is described. ask yourself how can a book written hundreds of years ago contains information about human anatomy, when it has taken the scientists recently to find out more about the human anatomy? If a human wrote the quran how could a human being know all this information 100s of years ago?

the answer is that no human knew about human anatomy 100s of years ago. only a greater power would have this knowledge and information. or maybe the creator of us human beings.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums