Why Is It Crime To Question Or Even Deny The Holocoust?

Topic locked
Why is it crime to question or even deny the Holocoust? Apr 19, 2006
Why is the same freedom of Speach European use to insult prophet Mohammed(pbuh) ignored when some questions or denies the holocoust of "Jews" only. I says Jews only, because so far I have no one being charged or arrested Europe for denying the holocoust against Gypsies, the Poles, etc, or the Holocoust the Turks committed against the Armaneans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speach to say whatever ones wants, as long as they don't harm anybody.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." George Orwell "

Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 19, 2006
Lionheart why dont u get a job and life and stop troubling the dead ppl. hehe jsut joking recently for the first time in the history Germany is investigating the archives of Holocaulst victims which it always hid. Now the judge of Germany is doing the investigation. Say in the headlines in CNN. I always thought they already investigated the number of victims, why the hell did they hide for 45 yrs?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
sniper420 wrote:Lionheart why dont u get a job and life and stop troubling the dead ppl. hehe jsut joking recently for the first time in the history Germany is investigating the archives of Holocaulst victims which it always hid. Now the judge of Germany is doing the investigation. Say in the headlines in CNN. I always thought they already investigated the number of victims, why the hell did they hide for 45 yrs?

Sniper420...Instead of wasting you time insulting me..tell why is it crime to deny or question the Holocoust of Jews in Europe? If you can't give me clear answer into why, than please don't bother responding.

Also why are Palastinians and people in Mid east the ones who have to pay for the crime Germans and Austrians committed against the Jews?

Why is it riddicules to ask Isreal to be moved to province in Austaria or Germany.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
There is already a few threads that deal with this topic. Lionheart, learn how to use the search function.

Everyone knows it is hypocritical to jail someone for denying the holocaust, especially in a country where free speech is supposed to be valued.

Anyone who denies the holocaust is an idiot though.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
Lionheart wrote:
Sniper420...Instead of wasting you time insulting me..tell why is it crime to deny or question the Holocoust of Jews in Europe? If you can't give me clear answer into why, than please don't bother responding.

Also why are Palastinians and people in Mid east the ones who have to pay for the crime Germans and Austrians committed against the Jews?

Why is it riddicules to ask Isreal to be moved to province in Austaria or Germany.

Answer to Paragraph 1:

Because of the power of the zionist lobby. Its extremily stupid in a country with "free speech" to jail someone for expressing their thoughts.

Answer to Paragraph 2:

Suits Europe just fine. Christians in Europe always had it in for the Jews (thoiugh they would never admit it), creating Israel was just a way to empty out Europe from the JEwish presence... Balfour may have been played by the Zionists but he played them too!!

Answer to Paragraph 3:

Though technically, Germany and Austria should have given up some land after WWII as partt of the war reparations to the Jews, the reason is explained in the previous paragraph.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
kanelli wrote:Anyone who denies the holocaust is an idiot though.

Thanks for your opinion.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
Liban wrote:

Thanks for your opinion.

so u consider urself one eh? Well I accept halocaust but not the numbers!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Liban wrote:

Thanks for your opinion.

so u consider urself one eh? Well I accept halocaust but not the numbers!

I don't deny that people died in camps or what not in WWII.... Jews, gypsies, homos, Poles, Slavs, etc... all paid the price. 6 million people may have died but they were not all Jews....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
kanelli wrote::lol:

Yes, Sniper's post was very funny.... :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
Well I always knew it would come to this but I didn't think it would be so soon... We have reached the limit of Kanelli's intelligence...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
8)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
kanelli wrote:There is already a few threads that deal with this topic. Lionheart, learn how to use the search function.

Everyone knows it is hypocritical to jail someone for denying the holocaust, especially in a country where free speech is supposed to be valued.

Anyone who denies the holocaust is an idiot though.

Kanelli relaxx..take your tynol man...if I knew this question was asked before than I wouldn't asked.

"Anyone who denies the holocaust is an idiot though"

Kanelli...and People have right to be idiots don't they or is it crime to be idiot, because if that was the case than Bush would be recieving a long sentence...for being king of Idiots. :lol:
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Deny holocoust? Apr 21, 2006
I believe irrationally held truths may be more harmful than reasoned errors... :(

May 19, 2006
jews have an agressive propaganda in USA and Europe and the politicians from many countries are afraid to refuse them.
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums