The Melungeons: An Untold Story Of Ethnic Cleansing...

Topic locked
The Melungeons: An Untold Story of Ethnic cleansing... Apr 02, 2006
Perhaps Nancy Hanks, the mother of Abraham Lincoln, was Melungeon. It somehow seems fitting that one of America's greatest Presidents should be of mixed race and probably Muslim heritage. But who are the Melungeons?

Read full article here http://www.mediamonitors.net/brentkennedy1.html

Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 03, 2006
interesting article......it is always the case western historians always seem to ignore eastern influence....
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 03, 2006
sniper420 wrote:interesting article......it is always the case western historians always seem to ignore eastern influence....

Its sad really.

People claim a Canadian invested the telephone when it was actually an Italian many years prior.

Or they claim that Galileo discovered the Earth was round when the Pheonicians knew that many thousand years before.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 03, 2006
Actually, many people were working on the telephone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_of_the_telephone
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 03, 2006
kanelli wrote:Actually, many people were working on the telephone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_of_the_telephone

Wikipedia is an open source "knowledge site" so I would not trust it fully.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 03, 2006
I know, but it was pretty basic info - I'm assuming that no one has a secret agenda for placing false information about bunch of guys who were developing voice and sound transmission technology.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 03, 2006
kanelli wrote:I know, but it was pretty basic info - I'm assuming that no one has a secret agenda for placing false information about bunch of guys who were developing voice and sound transmission technology.

I see you never heard about the group calling itself Telephone Dark Legion?? A shadowy underground guerrilla group bent on ravaging the world until the truth about the true inventor of the telephone come out. Some Sicilian peasant called Massimo from a small fishing village by Palermo....

Tsk tsk tsk Kanelli... Research your facts....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 03, 2006
Oh my! I'd better watch out. Thanks for the heads up Liban. (/yoda hobbles off to get his light sabre)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 03, 2006
kanelli wrote:Oh my! I'd better watch out. Thanks for the heads up Liban. (/yoda hobbles off to get his light sabre)

Look out for them. They dress up in uniforms resembling telephone poles or old pulse phones. They also carry phone wire cutters as their weapon of choice.

Piss them off and they may use their phone cutters to hurt you and make you sad by cutting your home land line.

The advent of mobile phones have made them even more insane and they can even go so far as to call you and ask you to stop using your mobile *gasp*.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 03, 2006
:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 03, 2006
kanelli wrote::lol:

8) :lol:

I think Arniegang is one of them. But he is sworn to secrecy.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums