The Holy Quraan In Fair Western Eyes

Topic locked
The Holy Quraan In Fair Western Eyes May 19, 2008
The Holy Quraan In Fair Western Eyes

Written by Dr.Abdul Muoty Addalaty
These are equitable western views , which I picked up from the pens of western thinkers who studied Islam and were excited by its principles and astonished by its ideology .
They neglected their minds، call to transfer facts into feelings .
Their hearts were thirsty for truth and they were very close to the wellhead
but they didn't give it the last hit .
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]--> I am presenting those people،s words here , for those who never see themselves away from the westerns , those who only drink from western glasses .
Although some of these words, are traps for the Moslim mind , still , we can cut the net , pick up the seeds and fly in peace .

The orientalist Arther Arbry says :
"it is as if I listen to my heart pulsation , when I listen to the Quraan recited into Arabic."(1)

Goethe says :
"The Quraanic diction is exalted , well constructed and raises astonishment . I believe , as any Moslim does , that Quraan is the book of all books and I feel that my soul is shaking inside my body , every time I read it .
When Goethe was 70 years old he declared that he was going to celebrate –in submission- the night of AL-Qadr ,in which the Quraan was revealed to Mohammad (peace and blessings be up on him) .
One day , Goethe cry saying :
"welcome in this holy place, the most precious treasure on earth " when he saw a peacock feather inside the pages of the Quraan .(2)
In his collection of poems: (The Oriental Divan of the Western Poet )
He says :
"Emigrate to the oriental world , the world of purity , honesty , clarity and cleanness ,to learn the word of God revealed by human tongue."
"Quraan is not human words .If we deny its being a word from God ,
we consider that Mohammad is a God himself ."(3)

In her preface for Dr.Murad Hoffmans book : Islam as an Alternate, the German orientalist Anna Maria Shmil says :
"Quran is the word of God , revealed in a clear Arabic tongue and any trial of translating it will not go beyond the surface level . No human has the ability to portray the beauty of Gods word into any language ."

The American researcher Michel Heart in his well known book :
(Top 100 ) says :
"During the missions، history , the only book which remains in its full letters without distorting is Quraan ."
" between our hands , there is a book which is unique in its authenticity and faultlessness , undoubted about its correctness as it is first revealed ,,,,,,,,,this book is the Quraan."(4)

The orientalist Partelmy Hillersays :
"when God promised His messenger to protect him in this verse :".. Allâh will protect you from mankind…" ,Quraan 5-67, he (Mohammad) sent away his guards !,,, was he deceiving himself ? If this Quraan came from other than heaven ,,,,Mohammad would not have sent his guards away ."

In the preface of his translation of the Quraan , the orientalist Vone Hammer says :
"Quraan is not only the constitution of Islam , it is the peak of the Arabic eloquence . Its amazing diction witnesses that it is a revelation from God and that this word can never be from a human source . Mohammad has spread his power by the miracle of eloquence ."
"Quraan is a revelation from God , it can not be limited by time and it contains the condensed truth ."(5)

From the book "It Is The Truth " , The director of Tokyo Observatory ; professor Yushio Kozan says :
"This Quraan describes the universe from the highest point of the existence ...... who says these words of Quraan sees the whole universe and every thing is exposed in front of him ."

The intellectual Marsale Bwazar tries to discover the secret of the wondrous effect of the Quraan saying :
" From a perspective of the applied psychology , Quraan addresses the human totally ."(6)

I say that the creator of the human soul , the expert of its ways , curves and horizons ; revealed Quraan guiding it to the true path
" Should not He Who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous (to His slaves), All-Aware (of everything). 67-14

From the book :
(I won Mohammad and Did not Lose Jesus)

(1) (Even Angles Ask) Dr. Jiffery Lang (206) .
(2) (Jute and the Arabian world) Katareena Momzen
(177-188-261)
(3) professor Niba Jacob from
(How Should we Deal with the Holy Quraan)
Dr. Yosuf Karadawi(25)

(4)The orientalist Pudly from ( the Tearch for Truth) (522)
(5) Dr. Pull schfartsna in his book ;
(Quraan-the Christians pilot)
taken from Dr.Murad Huffmans book ;
(Dairy of a German Muslim ) (122)
(6) ( The Holy Quraan From a Western View )
Dr. Imaduddeen Khaleel (28)

Note: The spelling of names of the writers and books may vary
I am presenting those people،s words here , for those who never see themselves away from the westerns , those who only drink from western glasses .
Although some of these words, are traps for the Moslim mind , still , we can cut the net , pick up the seeds and fly in peace .

The orientalist Arther Arbry says :
"it is as if I listen to my heart pulsation , when I listen to the Quraan recited into Arabic."(1)

Goethe says :
"The Quraanic diction is exalted , well constructed and raises astonishment . I believe , as any Moslim does , that Quraan is the book of all books and I feel that my soul is shaking inside my body , every time I read it .
When Goethe was 70 years old he declared that he was going to celebrate –in submission- the night of AL-Qadr ,in which the Quraan was revealed to Mohammad (peace and blessings be up on him) .
One day , Goethe cry saying :
"welcome in this holy place, the most precious treasure on earth " when he saw a peacock feather inside the pages of the Quraan .(2)
In his collection of poems: (The Oriental Divan of the Western Poet )
He says :
"Emigrate to the oriental world , the world of purity , honesty , clarity and cleanness ,to learn the word of God revealed by human tongue."
"Quraan is not human words .If we deny its being a word from God ,
we consider that Mohammad is a God himself ."(3)

In her preface for Dr.Murad Hoffmans book : Islam as an Alternate, the German orientalist Anna Maria Shmil says :
"Quran is the word of God , revealed in a clear Arabic tongue and any trial of translating it will not go beyond the surface level . No human has the ability to portray the beauty of Gods word into any language ."

The American researcher Michel Heart in his well known book :
(Top 100 ) says :
"During the missions، history , the only book which remains in its full letters without distorting is Quraan ."
" between our hands , there is a book which is unique in its authenticity and faultlessness , undoubted about its correctness as it is first revealed ,,,,,,,,,this book is the Quraan."(4)

The orientalist Partelmy Hillersays :
"when God promised His messenger to protect him in this verse :".. Allâh will protect you from mankind…" ,Quraan 5-67, he (Mohammad) sent away his guards !,,, was he deceiving himself ? If this Quraan came from other than heaven ,,,,Mohammad would not have sent his guards away ."

In the preface of his translation of the Quraan , the orientalist Vone Hammer says :
"Quraan is not only the constitution of Islam , it is the peak of the Arabic eloquence . Its amazing diction witnesses that it is a revelation from God and that this word can never be from a human source . Mohammad has spread his power by the miracle of eloquence ."
"Quraan is a revelation from God , it can not be limited by time and it contains the condensed truth ."(5)

From the book "It Is The Truth " , The director of Tokyo Observatory ; professor Yushio Kozan says :
"This Quraan describes the universe from the highest point of the existence ...... who says these words of Quraan sees the whole universe and every thing is exposed in front of him ."

The intellectual Marsale Bwazar tries to discover the secret of the wondrous effect of the Quraan saying :
" From a perspective of the applied psychology , Quraan addresses the human totally ."(6)

I say that the creator of the human soul , the expert of its ways , curves and horizons ; revealed Quraan guiding it to the true path
" Should not He Who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous (to His slaves), All-Aware (of everything). 67-14

From the book :
(I won Mohammad and Did not Lose Jesus)

(1) (Even Angles Ask) Dr. Jiffery Lang (206) .
(2) (Jute and the Arabian world) Katareena Momzen
(177-188-261)
(3) professor Niba Jacob from
(How Should we Deal with the Holy Quraan)
Dr. Yosuf Karadawi(25)

(4)The orientalist Pudly from ( the Tearch for Truth) (522)
(5) Dr. Pull schfartsna in his book ;
(Quraan-the Christians pilot)
taken from Dr.Murad Huffmans book ;
(Dairy of a German Muslim ) (122)
(6) ( The Holy Quraan From a Western View )
Dr. Imaduddeen Khaleel (28)

hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums