US Soldiers Charged

Topic locked
US Soldiers Charged Jul 10, 2006
ajb
Dubai chat master

Re: US Soldiers Charged Jul 11, 2006

why do u sleep so late . U r the last person to go from DF. If u r feeling lonely , u can visit GAB. She is from Australia. She can cook some familiar food for u.

GAB , can u plz take care of this kiwi :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 11, 2006
HP thanks for the concern but it b'cos I have not arrived in Dubai yet .... I am still in NZ and hence 8 hours ahead in terms of time .... and yes the forums can get very lonely in the wee small hours of dubais morning!!

GABs what ya cooking?? :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 11, 2006
Why is this in the Dubai culture forum?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 11, 2006
ajb wrote:HP thanks for the concern but it b'cos I have not arrived in Dubai yet .... I am still in NZ and hence 8 hours ahead in terms of time .... and yes the forums can get very lonely in the wee small hours of dubais morning!!

GABs what ya cooking?? :lol:

GAB cooks kangaroo , chiken curry , lamb biryani , chapatti (round bread).

I will give her mouth watering receipe of " how to make biryani"
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 12, 2006
kanelli wrote:Why is this in the Dubai culture forum?

Because the original post was a link to an article regarding the charging of US soldiers .... this forum has been used to discuss such varied topics from protitution to racism. I figured we might have gotten a few responses from people regarding their views on the sentencing including possible death penalty .... perhaps it would have been better located in the Politics section however I thought it would evoke a healthy debate on cultural differences regarding such sentencing.

Feel free to lobby someone to move the post :)
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 12, 2006
This forum is for Dubai culture - meaning, the culture in Dubai. If some other stray threads got in here it doesn't mean that others should be allowed to appear.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 13, 2006
kanelli wrote:This forum is for Dubai culture - meaning, the culture in Dubai. If some other stray threads got in here it doesn't mean that others should be allowed to appear.

are ya blind aunty :) , it has not been moved , it was here but u didnt know :) .

ajb is online again and he has lot of love for US :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 13, 2006
kanelli wrote:This forum is for Dubai culture - meaning, the culture in Dubai. If some other stray threads got in here it doesn't mean that others should be allowed to appear.

Takes the slap on the wrist!! :oops:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 13, 2006
HP wrote:

are ya blind aunty :) , it has not been moved , it was here but u didnt know :) .

Lover not a hater!!

Hang on are you saying I have love for you and K or love for the US of A??
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 13, 2006
ajb wrote:
HP wrote:

Lover not a hater!!

Hang on are you saying I have love for you and K or love for the US of A??

K. kangarooooooooo

when u come to Dubai , please bring a kangaroo for GAB.

I was jst thinking why do u people live in so peace , i mean Australian and NZ. Why do u not fight like us (indian and Pakistanis) . Whats wrong wid ya people :) . why do u not get mature like us :)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 13, 2006
cos we don't share common borders so I guess there is no history of trying to invade each other ...... we argue about sport mostly!! :lol:

oh and we dont have Kangaroos here so I'll have to stop by the outback in Australia to pick one up for Gabs :lol: maybe a dingo or two also
ajb
Dubai chat master

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums