Mumbai Blasts

Topic locked
Mumbai Blasts Jul 11, 2006
Been watching BBC for a while, many stations blasted at rush hour.

My thoughts with anyone who has family and/or friends there i hope they are fine.

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2006
one of my freind got injured in the blasts....
i dont know why these people do it...they are sick...what is the point in killing innocent people who were going home after a tiring day of work....

most of the people commuting in these trains are middle class people who are the only wage earner in their family.....

my condolence to all the families affected by this...
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 12, 2006
cadmus i hope he/she will recover fine. Yes it is sick, and what is sicker if this has been done in the name of some religious dispute.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Mumbai Blasts Jul 12, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Been watching BBC for a while, many stations blasted at rush hour.

My thoughts with anyone who has family and/or friends there i hope they are fine.

Thats sad news , killing innocent and especially poor peoople :cry:
A single person doesnt worth anything to me , but might be he is worth million times to his family , friends and relatives. :cry:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 13, 2006
Very saddening. I wonder how it benefits the one behind this.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 13, 2006
it doesn't
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jul 13, 2006
it does. But I am not sure how. It can't be for fun?
easternjewel

Jul 13, 2006
whoever did it is after instilling fear. (thus the term terrorism) and this fear is what gets the goverment and/or people want to obey your requests in fear you might do it again. As anyone who has been to Mumbai knows, trying to monitor those stations is almost impossible with the numbner of people who use them and the chaos of rush hour.

Anyway the fact that everyone has got on with there life today and the stock market wasnt even affected is a huge win for the Indians and Mumbai.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2006
MaaaD wrote:whoever did it is after instilling fear. (thus the term terrorism) and this fear is what gets the goverment and/or people want to obey your requests in fear you might do it again. As anyone who has been to Mumbai knows, trying to monitor those stations is almost impossible with the numbner of people who use them and the chaos of rush hour.

Anyway the fact that everyone has got on with there life today and the stock market wasnt even affected is a huge win for the Indians and Mumbai.

In the news they mentioned that the intelligence did know about the blast but did not know where they will happen, lame eh?
easternjewel

Jul 14, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
MaaaD wrote:whoever did it is after instilling fear. (thus the term terrorism) and this fear is what gets the goverment and/or people want to obey your requests in fear you might do it again. As anyone who has been to Mumbai knows, trying to monitor those stations is almost impossible with the numbner of people who use them and the chaos of rush hour.

In the news they mentioned that the intelligence did know about the blast but did not know where they will happen, lame eh?

in a city with a population of almost 13 million (5 million of which commute per day) its liking finding a needle in a haystack.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2006
I applaud and rspect the people of Mumbai for the fact that in the face of tragedy and awful destruction by pathetic cowards, they just get back on their feet and get back on with things. These are truly remarkable people, terror will never win over souls like this.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 15, 2006
well written choco
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums