Islam And The West

Topic locked
Re: Islam and the West Sep 03, 2010
Yawn, more power words and empty talking points.

Karmi's antisemitic screed and loon beliefs have been highlighted.

I can copy/paste them again for you to actually address:

Referring to the Jews, Karmi writes:

prejudice, schizophrenia, hypocrisy, double talk, double standards, double think, created a split between “us” and “them”, and resulted in dividing mankind into poor and rich, weak and strong, and into master and slave

This [Jewish] doctrine seems to have imprisoned the world in its grip. The Gentiles now are the Muslims in Afghanistan, in India, in Iran, in Iraq, in Libya, in the Sudan and, above all, in Palestine.

Karmi goes on to claim that the Jewish influenced, non-Muslim and immoral West singles out Muslims for attack:

Perhaps North Korea will be spared, because, I suppose, it is not Muslim. This is how matters stand in the modern world: no justice and no morality.

And Muslims, as we all know, are always the victims and can do no wrong; if they kill civilians in greater amounts than the Irgun, whom Karmi refers to as 'terrorists', they are merely protesting:

The sporadic acts of protest against injustice as done by Muslims here and there, even when they are violent in nature, should not be called terrorism. The Jews, for instance, practiced terrorism through Irgun and Stern gangs and through their fanatic groups for their religious national cause, and got away with it. But Muslims, fighting for self-determination, in the Balkans, Cyprus, Palestine, Kashmir, the Caucasus, the Phillipines and other parts of the world are labelled as terrorists. Self-determination is still denied to them, but the Christian eastern Timor has been given self-determination.

Really, it says more about Muslims themselves who don't see the antisemitic beliefs of this author than it says about the nutjob Karmi himself.

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Islam And The West Sep 04, 2010
Let us know when you actually have read and understsood Karmi's articles, and then read :

philosophy-dubai/hasan-karmi-anti-semite-t43065.html

You're looking increasingly foolish. When in a hole, it is generally good to stop digging.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Islam and the West Sep 04, 2010
The quotes are clear - it speaks volumes that you would rather dig up an obituary than address Karmi's antisemitism.

Typical loon rant and typical loon deflection response - 'no, let's not address what Karmi said, let's read an obituary written by friends/colleagues, surely that would be unbiased'.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Islam And The West Sep 05, 2010
LOL - I told you to actually read and understand the two articles first and then read the orbituary.

Yet another epic failure of comprehension.

10 out of 10 for persistence, 0 out of 10 for comprehension.

Let me sum it up for you again:

The fact that you believe Karmi is an anti-semite (and FD imagines that Islam is like Nazism in the first article) is really only down to your views of Islam and not based on reality. You seem to be afraid to actually read and understand what is written - but such as it always was with loons.

Which leads me to think you didn't actually read the articles. C'mon 'fess up - did you read and understand what Karmi was saying in the two articles?

As I said, you guys crumble when evidence is produced - just look at the thread below and your comment about Homose.xuality in the Bible, look at the thread in Politics about Israel breaking the truce in Gaza etc etc. Look at the thread below about Hasan Karmi himself - can you see your or FD's response there.. no? Exactly.

In summary: All Mouth, No Trousers.

But it is typical, let's ignore the facts and believe our interpretations of selective quotes! That's the whole loon argument in a nutshell.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums