How Many Prophets Do We Have After Mohammed S.w.s.?

How many Prophets do we have after Mohammed s.w.s.? Nov 27, 2023
It seems that Mohammed a.s. was not the last Prophet for some people. Many Muslim Clerics are Prophets to themselves.
They want everything he had as they understood that following him means to live 100% as he did.

He got a gift from Allah (Aisha) - they want it for themselves as well.
If Prophet s.w.s. got a gift they want it also. They do not need Allah to gift to them, they will gift to themselves pretending it to be from Allah.
Imagine that comprehension of the Prophet and the Deen!
I winder if they also want to get a revelation themselves as the Prophet a.s. got it?

Sunnah means the way of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). It includes everything he said, did, and approved of.”

If you are any smart you can understand that Sunnah does not include everything HE GOT.

So Prophet Muhammad s.w.s. got a gift from God to marry more then 4 wifes. His personal gift.
But today’s Muslims (and I heard one myself) think that if they are Ahlul Bayt (direct descendants of the Prophet a.s.) they are allowed to have more then 4 wifes too. And I know a Sunni guy, who is decentant directly from the Prophet s.w.s., all by male line from Hassan or Hussan (I am not sure which one) and he said that for them is halal Muta marriage, because they are Ahlul Bayt.
He as Sunni agrees with Shia thinking when it is related to women!

What is wrong with Muslim males today? They want to be Prophets themselves!!! And they behave so.

When they die and have to reply 3 basics questions;
1. Who is your God?
2. Who is you Prophet?
3. What is your faith?
- it might be that they will name themselves as a Prophets. And that is a WRONG answer!!

Only Allah knows for what reason He gifted Aisha r.a. to the Prophet s.w.s. as his wife. We can’t know that, but we can guess.
Maybe because he was marrying only divorced or widowed women before and taking care of their children.

Imagine if today’s Muslims do the same to follow Prophet s.w.s. But no, that part of sunnah they do not want. They want to have their own Aisha.
And Allah knew His best humanbeing how carrying, gentle, empathetic he was. He would never hurt a being.
And most probably that is a test for entire humanity to seperate clean from sick hearts.

Did Prophet s.w.s. ever ordered to Muslims to marry underage females? Is there any hadith?
As far as I know; NEVER! There is NONE!
So how they call it Sunnah then???

As I know very well: Prophet s.w.s. married his only daughter which was unmarried after revelation, when she was 19 years old! That is his Sunnah, that is what he DID and showed by his example how to do it.

So why now Muslim fathers marry their daughters underage???
Why mature men seek underage girls??

It is that they all want to be equals in rights with Prophet s.w.s. They do not see him anything better or above them.
For them he is just like themselves, they have no respect and no regards for Prophet s.w.s. as the best humanbeing, and most beloved to Allah. They do not see him special. They do not agree that he can have something from God that it is not permissible to them!

Until Khalifah comes to stop their stupid comprehensions and interpretations, and forbid their evil actions, we just pray to Allah to be lucky enough to avoid their wishes to be gods themselves!

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums