Hey Sweet Mary

Topic locked
hey sweet mary Aug 02, 2005
hi sweet mary ,,,, you will not believe if i tell yoou that your name is the fovourite of mine for a female .

first of all ,,, i dont understand why on earth did you locked the thread ? no body was telling that muslims will go to heavens 100% ,,no body said that christians will be save . so ,, why were you so angry to lock it ?

i mean there was a discussioon going oon there,,, maybe in the beging there was a misunderstanding between some persons there ,, but this kind of things happen all the time .

i can see ,, that there are many ppl have to grow up here .

i am not attacking you by this post ,,, but i was really shocked by this ,,,,

castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 02, 2005
Yeah, you FASCIST!!!! :)
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 02, 2005
Yes, I was kinda surprised at the locking of the thread... Shouldn't have been done I think... :?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 02, 2005
yeah ... i agree ... you dont lock intelectually healthy threads ....
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

fook you Aug 02, 2005
the one who should be locked out is abs !!!! cause a a rude sonofabitch i mean we all had been rude here and there ... but we respect ... when it calls for it ... but he .... is fcuking rude and he's a fcuking Hypocrite!!!! people had been telling him to tone down on his choice of words ... but he is a moron !!! thats what i think !!! im a christian too but that rude sonofabitch is something else !!!!!! like what i always say "dont preach if you cant respect !!!" moronic sad excuse of a fcuk !!!! i had it with that hypocrite fcuk !!!! look !!! you moronic sonofabitch !!!!! with your line of thinking and your way of words YOU WouLD BE Thrown ASS first unto SAtans pits !!!!! so stop being rude about religion you sorry ass hollier than thou moronic sick excuse of a puke homo-being !!! please do humanity a favour and DIE !!!!!

since no one can stop you from being hostile hows this for hostility !! you fag!!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 02, 2005
Major Pain... Dude... Relax buddy, its OK. I am Muslim and I feel the veiled insults that abs throws my way even if he says he doesn't mean to insult... I live in the west and Islam is attacked, mocked, and insulted on a daily basis here...

I just close my eyes, take a deep breath, try to explain the truth and to wash away their lies and predjuces... If that doesn't work, the God is Great and He will the pass judgement one day...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 04, 2005
Whao...chilled dude major pain.
I already apologised. Man..you are a major pain.....oh I get it now..lol.

Alright dude. I am sorry. I don't get to read every post slowly..seriously.
Sometime you are in a roll and you only stop rolling when you get to the foot of the hill. It was like that for me.
This must be the third time I am apologising for my misbehaviour.
I listen to advice. But that was very bad manners on my part.

And being a Christian, you should stop swearing with such language, Major.

PEACE And God Bless.

Love your enemies.
Bless those who persecute you.
If God can forgive a sinner like me, I should do likewise.

I guess Mary was afraid that I might start something again after the chill pill.
Sorry Mary, I won't do it again. :wink:
abs
Dubai forums Addict

ok Aug 05, 2005
sorry man i got pissed off and dude sorry if i had cursed you in the other forum...

but see ... i never consider my self a real christian fanatic ... atleast i had the desency to respect and i choose my vocabulary sets on such topics ... i know that you just wanted them to understand about our religion... but remember what jesus said when someone trow stones ... trow bread .... but with your statements man your bread gut fckuing brick fillings ! so i just showed that people can be rude to in our own way ... so tone down first !!! hahahahahah anyway .. peace man .., and keep the argumentative tone down man !!!! ayt seya guys ... btw those where good sets of discussions ........
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 07, 2005
I am not aware theres a "Throw stone,throw bread.." sermon by Jesus..but hey...thanks for the advice.
8)
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 07, 2005
abs wrote:Whao...chilled dude major pain.
I already apologised. Man..you are a major pain.....oh I get it now..lol.

Alright dude. I am sorry. I don't get to read every post slowly..seriously.
Sometime you are in a roll and you only stop rolling when you get to the foot of the hill. It was like that for me.
This must be the third time I am apologising for my misbehaviour.
I listen to advice. But that was very bad manners on my part.

And being a Christian, you should stop swearing with such language, Major.

PEACE And God Bless.

Love your enemies.
Bless those who persecute you.
If God can forgive a sinner like me, I should do likewise.

I guess Mary was afraid that I might start something again after the chill pill.
Sorry Mary, I won't do it again. :wink:

I'm a Christian.....fcuk SHIT princess ASS fcuk secretlover banana rooster WHORE!!!!!!! :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 26, 2005
\...you have officially announced that you are not a Christian
abs
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums