Hamas Military Commander 'Assassinated In Dubai'

Topic locked
Re: Hamas Military Commander 'Assassinated in Dubai' Feb 02, 2010
hey thanks for the tips, anyway it's too complicated here. Any external attacks will be followed by internal riots. and with all different kinds of army here, Artesh,Sepah,Basij,...

Sooo let s just wait and see...

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:hey thanks for the tips, anyway it's too complicated here. Any external attacks will be followed by internal riots. and with all different kinds of army here, Artesh,Sepah,Basij,...

:shock: :P

You're a tough puppy aren't ya? :mrgreen:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

RobbyG wrote:
melika969 wrote:hey thanks for the tips, anyway it's too complicated here. Any external attacks will be followed by internal riots. and with all different kinds of army here, Artesh,Sepah,Basij,...

lol! Tough as?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

lol! Tough as?

:D Ninja tough :wink:
RobbyG

Awwww! the puppy above has pretty eyes!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Flying Dutchman wrote:Well BB Adolf, Gaza has one of the highest population growth rates of the world (quite the opposite from genocide). Right there in the top ten. Growth rate at Auschwitz was much less, actually it had a very negative growth rate with gas chambers and all. You seem to want to finish what Hitlers couldn't.

Blind hatred is always so sad and pathetic.

What a stupid and backward comment about the growth rate at Auschwitz. You just exposed your ignorance. Or was something lost in the translation?? Do you actually know what happened there??? You seem to be a Jew that wants history to live on. Get over it. It's just that - history. You don't see Christians keeping it alive do you? Or are you going to tell me that only Jews suffered at the hands of the Germans? While the Christians moved on the Jews built shrines and museums to themselves. There are just some things that we don't need constant reminders of.

Are you talking from your own blind hate towards Muslims? What is your logic: if you are for Muslims, you are against Jews? Bad and good in both, right and wrong with both. But I don't think you can see beyond your own hatred.

I can't stand the state of Israel - i.e., goverment - you idiot!! I have absolutely nothing against Jewish people, except for the fanatics!!! as I do with Arab fanatics!!! But you, you are just a bloody shortsighted idiot.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:Well BB Adolf, Gaza has one of the highest population growth rates of the world (quite the opposite from genocide). Right there in the top ten. Growth rate at Auschwitz was much less, actually it had a very negative growth rate with gas chambers and all. You seem to want to finish what Hitlers couldn't.

What a stupid and backward comment about the growth rate at Auschwitz. You just exposed your ignorance. Or was something lost in the translation?? Do you actually know what happened there??? You seem to be a Jew that wants history to live on. Get over it. It's just that - history. You don't see Christians keeping it alive do you? Or are you going to tell me that only Jews suffered at the hands of the Germans? While the Christians moved on the Jews built shrines and museums to themselves. There are just some things that we don't need constant reminders of.

Are you talking from your own blind hate towards Muslims? What is your logic: if you are for Muslims, you are against Jews? Bad and good in both, right and wrong with both. But I don't think you can see beyond your own hatred.

I can't stand the state of Israel - i.e., goverment - you idiot!! I have absolutely nothing against Jewish people, except for the fanatics!!! as I do with Arab fanatics!!! But you, you are just a bloody shortsighted idiot.

Having a bad day luv? What a rage and so off-topic.

Here's an analogy from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels:

WINSTON: Charles, why have we got this cage?
CHARLIE: Er, for security.

WINSTON: That's right, for security. So tell me, Charles, what's the point in having it if we don't freaking use it?

CHARLIE: Well, because it's Willy and Willy lives here.

WINSTON: Yes Charlie, but you didn't know it was Willy, did you?

WILLY: Chill, Winston, it's me and Charlie can see it's me, so what's the problem?

WINSTON: The problem is, Willy, that Charlie and yourself are not the quickest of cats in the alley at the best of times, so just do as I say and keep the freaking cage locked.
RobbyG

Bora Bora wrote:What a stupid and backward comment about the growth rate at Auschwitz.

It was a reaction to your comparison of Israel and the nazi's. I am glad you see that it is stupid and backward. You are making progress!

Bora Bora wrote:It's just that - history.

Typical. Lets just forget like it never happened, right?

Bora Bora wrote:I can't stand the state of Israel

And that is a completely legitimate emotion. Comparing Israel to the nazi's isn't though. It is stupid and backward.

Bora Bora wrote:you idiot!!

Very typical again.

Bora Bora wrote:bloody shortsighted idiot.

Let it all out!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
And that is a completely legitimate emotion.

That sums it all up in one sentence. Emotions, so irrational. :drunken:
RobbyG

Bora Bora wrote:

u seem surprised at his "logic". Have you read the rest of his comments and observed the pure ingenuity that drips from them?
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

RobbyG wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:
And that is a completely legitimate emotion.

That sums it all up in one sentence. Emotions, so irrational. :drunken:

piss off.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
piss off.

:mrgreen:
RobbyG

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:What a stupid and backward comment about the growth rate at Auschwitz.

It was a reaction to your comparison of Israel and the nazi's. I am glad you see that it is stupid and backward. You are making progress!

Bora Bora wrote:It's just that - history.

Typical. Lets just forget like it never happened, right?

Bora Bora wrote:I can't stand the state of Israel

And that is a completely legitimate emotion. Comparing Israel to the nazi's isn't though. It is stupid and backward.

Bora Bora wrote:you idiot!!

Very typical again.

Bora Bora wrote:bloody shortsighted idiot.

Let it all out!

Your first response - first you say it was a reaction, then you proceed to justify it. Silly boy. Your statement was ignorant and irrelevant but you want to give it some substance by saying what - that you said it on purpose?? :lol:

So typical. Twisting words to justify your ignorance.

The holocaust is a very important part of history. Who said anything about forgetting about it and pretend it never happened? My point is - DUH - the world doesn't need it shoved down their throats - :pukeleft: its taught in schools - but let's face it - it's history. The constant need to "remind" the world is no different than when American blacks kept going on about slavery. When I would have a black person go on about slavery I had two points to make: first, were you one? second, my family never owned a slave!!! Slavery is history - a very important part of history. But here's what happened - when the rant stopped, American blacks moved forward. They let go. When black against white against black stopped, there was greater acceptance. The United States learned from its history - something Israel can't do. They want to relive it every chance they get. Actually, the holocaust is a very interesting subject, but somehow the constant reminder is irrating and boring. Oh, and I find you boring as well, on top of being ignorant.

I had the greatest respect for Yitzhak Rabin. I truly believe that this man wanted to find peace for Israel. He was a man with heart. But the fanatics feared that he would succeed and was getting too close to peace so they had him assassinated. I also had respect to Sharon Peres, but I lost that for him along time ago. He's no different that the other fanatics, just a milder one.

Clearly you hate Muslim's across the board. I pity you. You must have heard too many stories growing up that were handed down by haters which instilled hatred in you. You are the worst kind of person on the one hand, and the saddest kind of person on the other, to walk the earth when you can hate so deeply.

Do you share the same brain with RobbyG? Or is it the same bed?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

dee7o wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

u seem surprised at his "logic". Have you read the rest of his comments and observed the pure ingenuity that drips from them?

More like ignorance than logic don't you think?? He should move to Israel and "fight the cause". I'm sure there is a place for him there since he certainly harbors enough hatred for Muslims.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

BB, where do you get all that stuff?

The guy made a sarcastic remark about population growth in Gaza vs Auswitz. He was alluding a reaction from you. Then entire reasoning you show is just too sick for words.

You portray this guy as if he's a muslim hater. Why would you do that? Whats wrong with you?

Get real.
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:BB, where do you get all that stuff?

The guy made a sarcastic remark about population growth in Gaza vs Auswitz. He was alluding a reaction from you. Then entire reasoning you show is just too sick for words.

You portray this guy as if he's a muslim hater. Why would you do that? Whats wrong with you?

Get real.

1. It wasn't sarcastic - it was him being stupid.

2. He is a muslim hater. Past posts indicate such.

3. What are you a Drama Queen? "just too sick for words". You get real Robby. You seem to be doing a very good job of agitating many members lately. What is with you?? The way I see it - you and the Dutchboy: two a.r.s.eholes in one pair of underwear.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote: You seem to be doing a very good job of agitating many members lately.

Hahaha. :lol: Oww you stoppit now hon. I'm peeing in my panties... :mrgreen:

No no, you're sacred... Whoehahaha :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote: You seem to be doing a very good job of agitating many members lately.

Hahaha. :lol: Oww you stoppit now hon. I'm peeing in my panties... :mrgreen:

No no, you're sacred... Whoehahaha :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Well I'm glad I could accommodate you hon. Are you feeling all warm and fuzzy now???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Hamas Military Commander 'Assassinated in Dubai' Feb 03, 2010
If BB is done with her hysterical rage, we can continue with the topic.

Hamas: Dubai assassins were likely Arabs, not Israelis

A preliminary investigation conducted by Hamas suggests that the assassination of one of its officials in Dubai last month was likely carried out by agents of an Arab government, and not by Israel's Mossad spy agency.

First he died of cancer, then Israeli's killed him. And now after starting a preliminary investigation an Arab government is the main suspect for Hamas. :drunken: :roll:
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

What Arab government would help the Israeli's (albeit indirectly) fight Hamas?

Lebanon?
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:What Arab government would help the Israeli's (albeit indirectly) fight Hamas?

Lebanon?

From the same article:

A Hamas source yesterday told Haaretz that Mabhouh had been imprisoned in Egypt for almost a year in 2003, and that he was wanted not only by the Israelis, but also by the Jordanians and the Egyptians and did not lack enemies.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
RobbyG wrote:What Arab government would help the Israeli's (albeit indirectly) fight Hamas?

Lebanon?

From the same article:

A Hamas source yesterday told Haaretz that Mabhouh had been imprisoned in Egypt for almost a year in 2003, and that he was wanted not only by the Israelis, but also by the Jordanians and the Egyptians and did not lack enemies.

Noted.

A recent poll has revealed more than half of Israelis approve of another attack on Gaza. That's despite widespread international condemnation of last year's offensive which killed more than 1300 Palestinians. It comes as recent Goldstone Gaza report said Israel committed war crimes, and there've been many claims of the use of banned weapons.

RobbyG

Flying Dutchman wrote:First he died of cancer, then Israeli's killed him. And now after starting a preliminary investigation an Arab government is the main suspect for Hamas. :drunken: :roll:

First it was 350,000 Jews, then it was six million. And now after milking a genuine tragedy an Israeli government is the main suspect for forging history. :drunken: :roll:
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

dee7o wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:First he died of cancer, then Israeli's killed him. And now after starting a preliminary investigation an Arab government is the main suspect for Hamas. :drunken: :roll:

First it was 350,000 Jews, then it was six million. And now after milking a genuine tragedy an Israeli government is the main suspect for forging history. :drunken: :roll:

Sad story isn't it? :?
RobbyG

Re: Hamas Military Commander 'Assassinated in Dubai' Feb 04, 2010
dee7o wrote:First it was 350,000 Jews, then it was six million. And now after milking a genuine tragedy an Israeli government is the main suspect for forging history. :drunken: :roll:

What has that have to do with the thread? On one hand you guys argue that there is too much attention to the holocaust, while on the other you bring it up wherever you can showing some weird kind of fetishism. Better go to Stormfront where you can join ranks with the nazi holocaust deniers.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
dee7o wrote:First it was 350,000 Jews, then it was six million. And now after milking a genuine tragedy an Israeli government is the main suspect for forging history. :drunken: :roll:

What has that have to do with the thread? On one hand you guys argue that there is too much attention to the holocaust, while on the other you bring it up wherever you can showing some weird kind of fetishism. Better go to Stormfront where you can join ranks with the nazi holocaust deniers.

Definition of fetish (noun)
anything to which one gives excessive devotion; idolized object
(FYI: The word "fetish" is generally used in a s.e.x.ual context)

If anyone has a fetish, it's you!! You seem to be devoted to the holocaust. You idolize the object, in this case the holocaust.

What is it you hope to achieve on this forum with your pro and anti views?? What is your objective?

FD, there are plenty of websites that you can go to that are pro-Israeli or anti-Islamic where you can join people who share your sentiments on both sides. Most of your posts are pro-Israeli (indicative of your anti-Islamic views), which raises reactions that you don't want to know about. Best to move on and find a forum that suits you where people like you can relish in your rants and wallow in your historical self-pity. You refuse to accept that this is not the forum for you, other than for you to antagonize.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:If anyone has a fetish, it's you!! You seem to be devoted to the holocaust. You idolize the object, in this case the holocaust.

I never bring it up, I only react to it. Like in this case.

Bora Bora wrote:Most of your posts are pro-Israeli (indicative of your anti-Islamic views)

Thats a very interesting POV, pro-Israel = anti-Islamic...

Bora Bora wrote: Best to move on and find a forum that suits you where people like you can relish in your rants and wallow in your historical self-pity. You refuse to accept that this is not the forum for you, other than for you to antagonize.

Typical again, wanting to shut people up. My historical self-pity? What is that supposed to mean?
I thought this forum is for the English speaking expat community in Dubai. Mods or admins please correct me if I am wrong. Now, you BB are trying to dictate who can be on this forum and who can't? You are nothing else than a regular poster.

Congrats for not using abusive language in your last port. Again progress!

Next step: try to stay on topic.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

There really is no need to refer to numbers killed by Nazis if one wished to give examples of spin.

There are far more recent and well documented (and referenced) examples of Israeli lies - for example when they blamed Hamas rockets for breaking the truce in Gaza in 2008. There is even a thread on the topic. There too we see FD avoid the facts and launching into ad hominem attacks.

That said FD does mostly stop short of repeating the Israeli canard that criticism of Israel is proof of anti-semitism.

As for this killing, let's see whether this is a case of Israel getting up to old tricks.

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:
That said FD does mostly stop short of repeating the Israeli canard that criticism of Israel is proof of anti-semitism.

Shafique

If this is true, than I'm wrong in supporting him. I don't like hypocrites.

Continue. 8)
RobbyG

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:If anyone has a fetish, it's you!! You seem to be devoted to the holocaust. You idolize the object, in this case the holocaust.

I never bring it up, I only react to it. Like in this case.

Bora Bora wrote:Most of your posts are pro-Israeli (indicative of your anti-Islamic views)

Thats a very interesting POV, pro-Israel = anti-Islamic...

Bora Bora wrote: Best to move on and find a forum that suits you where people like you can relish in your rants and wallow in your historical self-pity. You refuse to accept that this is not the forum for you, other than for you to antagonize.

Typical again, wanting to shut people up. My historical self-pity? What is that supposed to mean?
I thought this forum is for the English speaking expat community in Dubai. Mods or admins please correct me if I am wrong. Now, you BB are trying to dictate who can be on this forum and who can't? You are nothing else than a regular poster.

Congrats for not using abusive language in your last port. Again progress!

Next step: try to stay on topic.

Touchy, touchy. There was no "dictate" as you put it (trying to stir something else up?). I made a suggestion to you with the possibility of there being forums that you would feel more "at home" with people who you would find "like minded". Get in touch with Uncle Google and search pro Israeli forums and then search anti-Islamic forums. You have a choice FD. This is a forum for English speaking expat community in Dubai to talk about things in general, not a debate forum over Israel, which you always manage to bring into a thread one way or the other, however subtle it may be.

You are very evasive and can't seem to either give a response or go off in another direction. I am a regular poster, and you, other than taking every post apart with a need to respond (relevant or not) to everything said, are.............?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums