Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court

Topic locked
Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Nov 02, 2011
God is quite clear in the Quran, I'm not sure why you think anyone really believes your loon interpretation of a verse about divorce.

God says that forced marriages are not allowed, s.ex outside marriage is not allowed and paedophillia is not allowed. The video contains all the references.

If you want to believe otherwise - go ahead. I'll stick with the clear verses myself.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Nov 02, 2011
God says that ... paedophillia is not allowed.

Really?

Where?

Anyways, the verses I've provided prove pedophilia is allowed in the Koran. It's your decision to ignore the verses and repeat the same line over to yourself.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

In the video. :roll:

Islam does not allow forced marriages, s.ex outside of marriage or paedophillia. Deja vu, again.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Great, provide the passage instead of trolling.

I watched the video and didn't see where the Koran is quoted against pedophilia.

I've provided the passages showing that pedophilia is allowed.
event horizon

What part of the video confused you? Didn't it talk about marriageable age and maturity etc?

As I said, a loon interpretation of a passage about divorce is hardly convincing. Paedophillia is not allowed in Islam, child marriage is not allowed, forced marriage is not allowed and s.ex outside marriage is not allowed.

I totally concede that Islamophobes want to interpret one verse in a perverse way - but as I said, I will stick to the clear verses presented in the video.

If there is a specific clear verse which you dispute, let me know which verse that is.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You mean the marriageable age passage that was discussed several pages ago, that one?

What is the marriageable age in Islam?

Did Muhammad go against Islam when he married a child of six? Is six years a marriageable age?

Where does the Koran give an exact age?

As I figured, you've got no response so you'll continue trolling about a video that contains no new information that will help in your argument.

The passages from the Koran proving pedophilia and prepubescent marriage have been provided along with hadith and the commentaries of nearly a dozen Muslim scholars.

Your efforts to troll are boring and hardly unpredictable.
event horizon

The video is quite clear - a marriage is to be consummated when a lady is mature mentally and physically.

Did you watch it? If you have a problem with a particular verse, hadith or scientific evidence presented - I'll be happy to address the specific point.

Islam is quite clear - no s.ex outside marriage, no forced marriages and no paedophillia.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

a marriage is to be consummated when a lady is mature mentally and physically

That's hardly "clear". An age is not specified in the verse. The passage on orphans does not mention anything on consummation either. An apparent lie on your part.

But just quote the passage instead of wasting time.

The Koran, however, is clear that marriage with prepubescent wives is allowed and a waiting period is required when divorcing a prepubescent wife.

The Koran stipulates a waiting period *only* when the wife has had s.exual contact with the husband during their marriage.

Is this not clear to you?
event horizon

Which particular clear verse of the Quran, Hadith or scientific evidence presented in the video are you disputing eh?

Thus far you are basing your loon belief on a loon interpretation of 65.4, but God is quite clear in the Quran: no forced marriages, no s.ex outside marriage and no paedophillia.

Give me the specific reference you disagree with.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Provide the verse from the Koran you claimed does not allow for pedophilia.

Otherwise, I don't have any interest in being dragged down to your idiocy.
event horizon

So you didn't watch or understand the video after all. I thought so.

Should you get round to doing so, and still have an issue with the clear references made - let me know the specific verse/evidence that you want me to explain to you. I can't spoon feed you all your life eh.

You then have to reconcile the loon interpretation of 65.4 with the clear instructions of Islam that forbid forced marriages, s.ex outside of marriage and paedophillia.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

There's a difference between debating and trolling.

I suggest you try to find out which is which.

Btw, which clear passage in the Koran forbids pedophilia?
event horizon

Thanks for the advice. However, you seem to be the one trolling - I've given you the clear verses, hadith and scientific references which debunk your loon interpretation of 65.4 and clearly show that Islam does not condone forced marriages, s.ex outside of marriage and paedophillia.

If you don't want to address/acknowledge these clear instructions - that is trolling.

I've invited you to tell us which pieces of evidence you dispute. Let me know and I'll certainly share with you the Muslim view.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I've given you the clear verses

Just quote the verse instead of claiming you've given a clear verse from the Koran that prohibits pedophilia.

I know it's difficult for you not to lie or troll, but I will be persistent in requesting that you present your evidence.

Of course, everyone who reads this thread can figure out who the troll is.

Not even your buddies are going to come out to defend you.
event horizon

I totally agree, anyone reading this thread can indeed weigh up the evidence and see whether your interpretation of 64.5 makes sense and compare it with the clear evidence in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/v/YcDSyruxyW4

I'm sure the resident loons will want to side with your interpretation - so that should keep you happy. I will go with the evidence in the video.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sorry, what's the Koranic verse you claim prohibits pedophilia?
event horizon

shafique wrote:I totally agree, anyone reading this thread can indeed weigh up the evidence and see whether your interpretation of 64.5 makes sense and compare it with the clear evidence in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/v/YcDSyruxyW4

I'm sure the resident loons will want to side with your interpretation - so that should keep you happy. I will go with the evidence in the video.

The refs are in the video. I apologise if this wasn't made clear in the umpteen previous posts stating this fact. ;)

Just because you refuse to address these refs, doesn't mean they don't exist.. but let's leave the readers to make up their own minds. Or are you going to deny the refs, yet again?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Nov 03, 2011
event horizon wrote:Sorry, what's the Koranic verse you claim prohibits pedophilia?

Why don't you just answer the question Shafique?
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
event horizon wrote:Sorry, what's the Koranic verse you claim prohibits pedophilia?

Why don't you just answer the question Shafique?

He's a troll and a liar.

He doesn't have any verse from the Koran so he's stalling by telling others to watch the video. The video doesn't contain any such passage prohibiting pedophilia.

The one passage he's referring to has already been discussed in this thread.

His attempts at wasting time are so transparent I have a hard time believing that even he doesn't see it.
event horizon

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Nov 03, 2011
Why the continued confusion and denial?

shafique wrote:My evidence is God's words in the Quran and the explanations ín Hadith in the video.

Let me ask you again eh - which particular Quranic quote in the video confused you? God's instructions are clear - including the point about being mature, forced marriages not being allowed and the categoric ban of s.ex outside of marriage.

Address these clear verses first and why Muslims (rather than loons) should not follow God's clear instructions.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Yes good question, al shafique , why do you continue to be in denial and and in a state of total confusion, that sometimes you post exact opposites positions
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

I understand your confusion herve - you present a neo-Nazi anti-Semitist as a hero and desperately believe in internet hoaxes as true (in this thread). You can't quite get your head around the fact that Islam's clear instructions debunks what loon websites tells you about Islam.

However, loons won't change their minds - I'm not trying to. I'm presenting the evidence and asking why Muslims should not follow the clear verses and not the loon interpretation of a verse about divorce.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Why can't you quote the passage from the Koran you claim prohibits pedophilia?

Are you lying when you say such a passage exists?

I think you are.
event horizon

Why the continued confusion and denial?

shafique wrote:My evidence is God's words in the Quran and the explanations ín Hadith in the video.

Let me ask you again eh - which particular Quranic quote in the video confused you? God's instructions are clear - including the point about being mature, forced marriages not being allowed and the categoric ban of s.ex outside of marriage.

Address these clear verses first and why Muslims (rather than loons) should not follow God's clear instructions.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You are trolling al shafique
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Strange, you think providing clear evidence that a loon belief is just a fantasy is trolling? :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Which passage in the Koran prohibits pedophilia?
event horizon

Why the continued confusion and denial? I highlighted it in red and everything!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I'm asking you to post the Koranic verse you claim prohibits pedophilia.

What does your response have to do with simply posting the Koranic verse you claimed prohibits pedophilia?

Just fess up. You've been caught in a lie and your only way out is to troll until members get tired of asking you for the evidence.
event horizon

I'm pointing out that I've given you the refs in full and in context in the video.

Here, I'm feeling charitable - here it is again:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums