Do Any Of You Wish Islam Never Happened?

Topic locked
Re: Islam was here to stay!!!!! Oct 09, 2006
kanan wrote:I dont know what all this fuss about:

1. NO one is forcing any one to become a Muslim so why this filth and hate that people have towrds it????

2. Since you dont like ISLAM why on earth you live in a Muslim country?

3. Leave us alone with our own reliogion and live as you want. Just go away from our land

Enough said

You can't go around saying stuff like that dude, then you'd object to others telling you to get out of their countries and go back to arab lands or muslim nations.

As has been said before, it's the actions of a sad few, that always tarnish the reputations of the many, and sadly the bad reactions leave a more lasting impression than anything good.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 09, 2006
totally agree with you choc, what a stupid attitude some people have to make a point, how about the million of Muslims living in the west?? Iam sure we will not like it if we have been told that.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 09, 2006
PARANOID wrote:
zam wrote:Sorry kanan, you must have been offended by this topic. just dont think most of us here thinks the same way of the author, its not like that. :wink:

first of , im a muslim myself , so bleh on you .

and second of all , dont just go assuming stuff about people, i never said i felt the same way as the people who wish islam didnt exist. what i said was "check out the poll results on this topic from some other forum, whaddaya think?"

so yeah.

yeah ,that's it.

no offence but whats the chickens does "bleh" mean? i never knew what it meant and i couldnt sleep because of it? show me the light dude!!!
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 10, 2006
nismo wrote:
sara_uk wrote:totally agree with you choc, what a stupid attitude some people have to make a point, how about the million of Muslims living in the west?? Iam sure we will not like it if we have been told that.

you seem to love sucking muslim rooster
LOL

listen u ghetto homo....... where ever u come from take the name toronto out of the location.........immature brat
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Islam was here to stay!!!!! Oct 10, 2006
kanan wrote:I dont know what all this fuss about:

1. NO one is forcing any one to become a Muslim so why this filth and hate that people have towrds it????

2. Since you dont like ISLAM why on earth you live in a Muslim country?

3. Leave us alone with our own reliogion and live as you want. Just go away from our land

Enough said

You Kanan, are an absolute plank for saying the above.

You have probably never left your country before and if you have, more shame on you for having that stance.

You also do disservice to your fellow muslims/Arabs in particular who are taking an intelligent position with their responses. Its silly comments like yours which make the lives of fellow muslims living abroad so difficult!
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 10, 2006
Bleakus wrote:
PARANOID wrote:
zam wrote:Sorry kanan, you must have been offended by this topic. just dont think most of us here thinks the same way of the author, its not like that. :wink:

first of , im a muslim myself , so bleh on you .

and second of all , dont just go assuming stuff about people, i never said i felt the same way as the people who wish islam didnt exist. what i said was "check out the poll results on this topic from some other forum, whaddaya think?"

so yeah.

yeah ,that's it.

no offence but whats the chickens does "bleh" mean? i never knew what it meant and i couldnt sleep because of it? show me the light dude!!!

ahaha lol i dunno "dude", it dosent have a meaning i invented it :wink:

EDIT: but dont worry, a time spent thinking of "bleh" is never a time wasted.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 14, 2006
nismo wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
nismo wrote:
sara_uk wrote:totally agree with you choc, what a stupid attitude some people have to make a point, how about the million of Muslims living in the west?? Iam sure we will not like it if we have been told that.

you seem to love sucking muslim rooster
LOL

listen u ghetto homo....... where ever u come from take the name toronto out of the location.........immature brat

whatever you pink assholed princess!

i bet u come from third world crap got a canadain passport to raise ur status and now acting smart in Dubai claiming u r goddamn canadian when u dont know anything canadain ........ i have seen many of u self-haters trying to bash their own ppl to elevate their status.....I goddamn pity these morons who have low self esteem like u........

ya ya go on swearing......but the fact remains u r rat from gutter no matter what u wear the stench remains......the only thing that can change u is ur behaviour........so dotn behave artifical
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2006
you know sniper, a birdy told me to never reply to nismo...no matter what the case may be...perhaps you should listen as well...or you could tell that birdy not to tell others things that some will not follow :roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2006
yes now that birdie is making sure to insert some sense in tat worm......and not quoting that worm's crap.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2006
:lol:

crap
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2006
2 general notes that I have taken in reading this thread...

1) Seems not a single post goes up without a flame war starting... and no i do not think the blame is completely on nismo.

2) everyone has started calling every one else "dude"

Dude whats up with that?

Bleakus... you seem to have influence bro
bear
Dubai chat master

Oct 14, 2006
and your point is

dude
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2006
bear wrote:2 general notes that I have taken in reading this thread...

1) Seems not a single post goes up without a flame war starting... and no i do not think the blame is completely on nismo.

2) everyone has started calling every one else "dude"

Dude whats up with that?

Bleakus... you seem to have influence bro

thanks dude ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2006
bushra21 wrote:and your point is

dude

the dude's point is that i am his royal dudness
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2006
Bleakus wrote:
bushra21 wrote:and your point is

dude

the dude's point is that i am his royal dudness

dude, the dude, his dudeness, el duderino. any or all really.
bear
Dubai chat master

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums