What If.......u Got Pamela Anderson's B**bs?

Topic locked
Apr 02, 2006
[quote="hashman"]...what if u know the world comes to an end 2morrow..what would u do to live ur last seconds to fullest..........?

If it was to end tomorrow...that would give me 12 whole hours! One last monumental skydive into oblivion...

If it was only a 4 minute warning...boil and egg, eat it, and have s.e.x....twice! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 02, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
hashman wrote:...what if u know the world comes to an end 2morrow..what would u do to live ur last seconds to fullest..........?

If it was to end tomorrow...that would give me 12 whole hours! One last monumental skydive into oblivion...

If it was only a 4 minute warning...boil and egg, eat it, and have s.e.x....twice! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

only twice :shock: ??

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 02, 2006
arniegang wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:
hashman wrote:...what if u know the world comes to an end 2morrow..what would u do to live ur last seconds to fullest..........?

Knight

Wouldn't want to overdo it! Might have a heart attack and that might prove fatal...

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 02, 2006
Wouldn't want to overdo it! Might have a heart attack and that might prove fatal...

arniegang

Apr 03, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
arniegang wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:

Knight

:lol:

Knight

u r going to die anywayz soomer or later why not die having fun..... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 03, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:
arniegang wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:

Knight

Knight

u r going to die anywayz soomer or later why not die having fun..... :lol:

Hmm... Snipe: Irony... :wink:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 03, 2006
If it was only a 4 minute warning...boil and egg, eat it, and have s.e.x....twice!

You must be the ultimate romantic! :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 03, 2006
GAB wrote:
If it was only a 4 minute warning...boil and egg, eat it, and have s.e.x....twice!

You must be the ultimate romantic! :lol:

Hee! Hee!

You obviously know a little about me by now!

Depends if I was on my own or not!!! :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 04, 2006
what if there was a way to give life to the dead....what would you do in this scenario?

......I can prove to my gf that I can die for her and return to life.... but it will be bad news to ppl like Liban who after doign many crimes will suicide but eventually be made alive and punished and then killed and then made alive then punished ................:P
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 05, 2006
If i got Pamela A's boobs, i'd get a reduction (sorry lads!!) :shock:

I dunno how she does anything when they so HOOOGE...

:?: :?: :?:
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk