Video Clip On Arabia Music Ch -Man Driving A White VW Beetle

Topic locked
Video Clip on Arabia Music Ch -Man driving a white VW Beetle Feb 26, 2006
Hello,

I'm just back from Dubai. What a great experience ! Hope to be back soon.

There was this one arabian video clip on the arabian music channel playing every hour. There's this guy driving with his girl in his white volkswagen beetle, quite a romantic song, of cause with a lot of
"habibi" in there ;-)

Unfortunately, the artist and songname were in Arabic and my discription was not enough information to get the CD in the Virgin Store.

Does anyone know what song I'm talking about ?

Many thanks

H.B.B

Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 02, 2006
It reminds me of Liban except his car is 1968 volkswagen beetle and his dress is like a hippie and instead of babe it's men :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 02, 2006
Hi Sniper,

Thanks for your reply. I'm pretty sure it was a new Beetle and it was definitely not a hippie ;-)

I really try very hard to get that song. Someone living in Dubai at the moment can hardly miss it by just turning on the Arabia Music channel.

If someone can pin-point me the Songname & Artist, I will buy an additional CD and send it to you !

Many thanks

H.B.B
Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 02, 2006
Habibi thats like every other arabic song :P but i hope someone will help u out
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 02, 2006
sniper420 wrote:It reminds me of Liban except his car is 1968 volkswagen beetle and his dress is like a hippie and instead of babe it's men :lol:

can u describe the fille , I mean the girl to moi and the man to MADD. All men look almost the same to me so can't distinguish except for beau women :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 03, 2006
Hi Sniper,

That's indeed difficult to descripe. The guy had a kind of mustage and the girl looked like Nancy (but it wasn't her).

Anyhow, before I left Dubai, I bought a couple of CD's.

I really can recommend the "Club Arabia Vol 2" to all of you. It's just brilliant. Especially the songs 3 to 7 on CD 1.

Of course I bought Nancy's Arjams latest CD...can't miss out on that;-)

Thanks for your help, let me know if you come across a video clip where someone is driving his VW beetle ...

H.B.B
Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 06, 2006
Hi Habibi,

The song is called '3eneya Bet7ebak' and is by the Egyptian singer Tamer Hosny.

Its not out in the stores yet as he is still putting the finishing touches to his album, but he released this song for free online.

I've uploaded it for you - here it is:

http://rapidshare.de/files/13552199/Tam ... t7ebak.mp3

Enjoy!
:wink:
Rach182
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 07, 2006
cool mystery is solved
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Thanks a million ! Mar 08, 2006
Hi Rach,

Thanks a mill for that ;-)

I really appriciate this. Do you like his music ? As promised, I wanted to send a CD to the one who helped me !

Greetings

H.B.B
Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 09, 2006
Hi Habibi,

No worries - glad to help :wink:

Oh, and I never read that part about you wanting to send a CD to the person who helped out so don't worry about it - just happy to help out! hehe...

I love Tamer Hosny's music -- he's awesome...in fact, I'm an Arabic music addict so if you need help with any other vids just let me know! Apparently though, all of Tamer's videos have been banned from tv after him and Haitham Shaker were convicted of forgery and sentenced to one month in jail..oops...

Oh yeah, so what else are you into then? At the moment, the albums I am loving are Nancy Agram's, Elissa's, Marwan Khoury's and Amr Diab's.

p.s: the girl in Tamer's vid is Dolly Chahine's sister...
Rach182
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 09, 2006
Hi Rach,

I've got the feeling that I'm getting quite hooked to Arabian music as well. Since I'm back from Riyadh & Dubai I actually only listen to the CD's I've bought over there (everything else seems boring ?)

- Nancy Ajram
- Elissa
- Club Arabia Volume II (2 CD Album)

Especially CD1 of Club Arabia I'm playing up & down in my car.
It really cheers me up and will help me to get through the hopefully last month of cold weather (UK) until spring arrives or hopefully have another opportunity to travel East soon !

btw...the mp3 you have posted has been downloaded 61 times til yesterday and I could somehow not download it anymore. I guess there were quite a lot of ppl in this forum curious what the "white beetle" singer was all about;-)

But having his name now, there're thousands of sites featuring his albums.

H.B.B
Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 09, 2006
Hiya,

Yeah the UK's great isn't it(!)

Habibi wrote:btw...the mp3 you have posted has been downloaded 61 times til yesterday and I could somehow not download it anymore. I guess there were quite a lot of ppl in this forum curious what the "white beetle" singer was all about;-)

It should download -- I double checked it just now and it is working..so I don't know what's going on...hmmm.

Ok, here are some websites that you are able to find it on:
www.eftekasat.net
www.demna.com
www.songawy.com
Rach182
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 11, 2006
Hi Rach,

Hope all is well...check this out :wink:

http://www.filegone.com/mqcv

Greetings

H.B.B