This Is Not Fair! :(

Topic locked
This is not fair! :( Oct 04, 2010
One of Justin Bieber songs has 344,281,924 views on Youtube. What happened to the people who had really nice taste of music? I feel very terrible about this.. What about MJ or Elvis? We are talking about legends here, who dedicated their life to music and then there comes this little boy with such a girly voice... What do you guys think about it?? :)

dilara
Dubai Forum User

Re: This Is Not Fair! :( Oct 05, 2010
I agree with u on this, I can't understand why he became so popular!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

So sad!.. :(
dilara
Dubai Forum User

Well, you have to consider the age of his fan base which is what? 10 years to 16 years old? They probably youtube him every day, which would add to his number of views.

Best years for music IMO: 60s and 70s. Music that is still played today.

This kids "music" will fade when he does. Nothing memorable about his music or him.

Edited to add: Never heard anything he has done. The same way I don't chew bubble gum.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: This is not fair! :( Oct 05, 2010
er because the songs are catchy and he teamed up with people like Ludacris, Sean Kinston, Jaden Smith etc etc.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: This is not fair! :( Oct 05, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:er because the songs are catchy and he teamed up with people like Ludacris, Sean Kinston, Jaden Smith etc etc.

Would you actually pay for a ticket to see him, or buy one of his CDs?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

^^ hell no!
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

I think I must be the only one on the planet who hasn't heard any of his songs yet, and I plan on it keeping it that way. Propbalbly just another talentless young punk as a face to the real talent behind him circa the spice girl. Too much plastic pop
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Hahaa I know the age range that listens to him, but what I'm trying to say is that the new generation is killing me! :( and I still cannot understand how his video hit almost 350 million!!!! That is a lot of views....... and to be honest, I actually texted to the radio that gives out tickets to see him/his concert in LA! Free tickets, free accommodation..... who cares about the concert! hahah Well I haven't won of course..... :/ AND i still don't like him! Him, his face, his voice... basically everything about him annoys me.... I would rather go "wooooaaa Britney!" (not my type of singer)... than JB!... haha
dilara
Dubai Forum User

Re: This Is Not Fair! :( Oct 10, 2010
Funny times... There are thousands of more talented people out there who don't even get 0.01% of the attention this fag gets
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: This is not fair! :( Nov 01, 2010
JB is freakin gay...totaly agree wit u guyz ....i still hav no clue y his songs are so popular...thers ntn great abt it...nd wats up wit his voice...!!!!i thk i hate him dunno y but i hate him...heheh
raven12345
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: This is not fair! :( Nov 01, 2010
Its just the number of Girls, kids, gays who keep viewing him daily and worship him like something great !! There is nothing geat about his songs !! When i first heard his song play in radio i was wondering which female artist is it and suddenly the RJ tells that's Justin Bieber's new single !! I was Like Waa :O !!

As time passes by he will fade away, but legends Elvis and MJ Live Forever !! (Y)
kool0981
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: This Is Not Fair! :( Nov 01, 2010
i don't know even him ...
Mecruh
Dubai Forums Member

Re: This Is Not Fair! :( Nov 05, 2010
Who on earth is Justin Bieber ??
symmetric
BANNED

Re: This Is Not Fair! :( Nov 05, 2010
I had no idea until a month or so back, some weeny 12 yr old plastic punk
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: This is not fair! :( Nov 06, 2010
Wow imagine people callin a 16 yr old talentless, gay, a plastic punk and what not.

He may not deserve the extent of the fame he's achieved, but he's definitely got talent. He's an entertainer and he sure as hell entertains his target audience. Besides why on earth are ya'll comparing JB to Elvis and MJ...I mean seriously people do you realize how pathetic ur sounding?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: This Is Not Fair! :( Nov 06, 2010
Hey, this kid just came out with his own nail polish line. Of course he said he won't be wearing it himself (would that be in public??)

There is just no end to his talents.. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: This Is Not Fair! :( Nov 08, 2010
And if it was the haters' 16yr old son who was getting all the fame, opportunity and fortune they'd be saying, "My son is so talented!" - typing from the million dollar home bought for them by their son - the teen pop star, entrepreneur, and heartthrob. :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: This Is Not Fair! :( Jul 08, 2011
symmetric wrote:Who on earth is Justin Bieber ??

Reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne:

OT: No TS, Michael Jackson and Elvis were not geniuses. Besides, using the argument 'today's music is too simple/bad/uncreative' etc is invalid, since there are hundreds of bands that are still as technical and creative as in the past.
cw71017
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk