Strategy: Civilization IV

Topic locked
Strategy: Civilization IV Mar 03, 2006
Hey everyone...
Anyone ever played Civilization IV. I got it from City Centre for 189dhs. I just loved it more than any game. ITS VERY ADDICTIVE!! Its basically civilization building, But you have SOOO many choices and things that you wont get bored of it and the artificial intelligence is AMAZING.
Even the previous version was heavily addictive. whats up with Sid Meiers adding heroine to his games

PS: People with jobs shouldnt try this game...Its soo addictive you could get fired by not going to work often :twisted: :P

bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 03, 2006
I've played Civ 2 and 3 - verrryyy addictive :) I'm drooling over Civ 4, but will wait to buy and play it until I'm an indoor captive during summer.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 08, 2006
yeah I am so addictedto em, I stopped playing. Best RPG is Generals command and conquer. New age of empires sucks!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 12, 2006
Its true the new Age of empires does suck!,
the main thing i hated was the whole concept of the new world, made the game worthless..It doesnt have the soul of AOE2.
bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 13, 2006
i love warcraft 3 . really cool story and effects. played 2 yrs ago but still fesh in my mind . lovely game it was
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk