How Is Your Mood Tonight ?

Topic locked
Jul 08, 2009
It's supermodel Kate Moss, by the way, only for info ;)

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2009
OK, since you are on this subject.

What i don't get are those women who are not attractive to begin with, are considered full figured (and them some), and walk around exuding so much confidence that it could knock you down!!! I have a friend who is full figured and her grooming and dress style is impeccable. She doesn't walk around exuding confidence, but she is attractive because she works at it.

Loading the boot of my car today I had an unattractive, mean looking, full figured woman, dressed horrible, looking at me with a sneer as if I was wearing a sack and looked sickly because I weighed considerably less than her, and when she passed she was working that big arse of her's and her skirt was shorter in the back than in the front, and the back of her legs were... well :pukeright:. (Sorry Chief if that was your wife.)

I don't get it. The parents of these women must love them so so very much to fill them with that confidence.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 08, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:OK, since you are on this subject.

What i don't get are those women who are not attractive to begin with, are considered full figured (and them some), and walk around exuding so much confidence that it could knock you down!!! I have a friend who is full figured and her grooming and dress style is impeccable. She doesn't walk around exuding confidence, but she is attractive because she works at it.

Loading the boot of my car today I had an unattractive, mean looking, full figured woman, dressed horrible, looking at me with a sneer as if I was wearing a sack and looked sickly because I weighed considerably less than her, and when she passed she was working that big arse of her's and her skirt was shorter in the back than in the front, and the back of her legs were... well :pukeright:. (Sorry Chief if that was your wife.)

I don't get it. The parents of these women must love them so so very much to fill them with that confidence.

LOL!!! I know exactly the type you mean. I think maybe their confidence (we should in fact say aggression) comes from the fact they receive no love, so they have only themselves to believe in. Sound like a theory?

Some big women are lovely, ultra-cute faces, well dressed (doesn't have to be a tent either, they can look good in a suit or whatever, if they know what suits them), warm personality, just sweet people. They are attractive as you say purely through the vibe they put out.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2009
BACK ON TOPIC: you topic bashers :D

The mood is spheric club music;

The Youngsters - Smile (Sasha remix)

Circulation - Turquoise (Weekend World Remix)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 08, 2009
RobbyG wrote:BACK ON TOPIC: you topic bashers :D

I'm a hijacker, not a basher. I earned that standing!!

And that song - Smile - it's making me dizzy!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 08, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

Dizzy positive or is that negative? :P
RobbyG

Jul 09, 2009
Speedhump wrote:HAHA...

Old has nothing to do with it! Although Reubens was a painter 'back in the day' (long before me), that liked a bit of surplus skin...... check him out online, you'll probably like him. ;)

Speedy you truly are a man of fine taste. I'm devouring the works of Peter Paul Reubens. Amazing Stuff and his women...WOW! Now that's what I call women. All his men though are huge. Were men really all that brutal in raw muscularity, back in the day? And I though I had a decent physique.
I did'nt know who this artist was. So Thanks! This forum is turning out be quite enlightening.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 09, 2009
Glad you enjoyed, 'Reubenesque' is a often-used description of the physique of these soft and comfortable ladies. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 09, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:

Old has nothing to do with it! Although Reubens was a painter 'back in the day' (long before me), that liked a bit of surplus skin...... check him out online, you'll probably like him. ;)

Speedy you truly are a man of fine taste. I'm devouring the works of Peter Paul Reubens. Amazing Stuff and his women...WOW! Now that's what I call women. All his men though are huge. Were men really all that brutal in raw muscularity, back in the day? And I though I had a decent physique.
I did'nt know who this artist was. So Thanks! This forum is turning out be quite enlightening.

In Holland we name these women: Rubenswomen. This term stands for somewhat larger voluptuous woman as seen on the picture below. Its a derivative from the Belgium baroque artist' last name.

http://pc.blogspot.com/2006/11/rape-of- ... ubens.html

As for the men, MCL: These are Dutch tradesmen. Read the piece on the link above. Now you have an idea what I look like :lol:

I like them lean though, you know, the women :wink:
RobbyG

Jul 09, 2009
---
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 09, 2009
WhiteJade wrote:Don't freak out, but since I came back, I've never got access to Youtube.

:dark1:

Shame on you girl.

First thing to do: End your subsciption to Etisalat and start one at DU. 8)
RobbyG

Jul 09, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Shame on you girl.

First thing to do: End your subsciption to Etisalat and start one at DU. 8)

I am back in my MOTHERLAND. Forget about Etisalat and DU.

:lol:
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 09, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

In Holland we name these women: Rubenswomen. This term stands for somewhat larger voluptuous woman as seen on the picture below. Its a derivative from the Belgium baroque artist' last name.

As for the men, MCL: These are Dutch tradesmen. Read the piece on the link above. Now you have an idea what I look like :lol:

As I said above Rubenesque is the term used in English to describe women that look like the women he painted. I didn't think it needed to be explained that the word Rubenesque derives from the painter's name, anyone with even one eye can see it, Mr.Schoolteacher Rob...! :P

Rubens was Flemish and formerly Westphalian, not Dutch. So, as Reubens also painted in Antwerp, why would you describe the men he painted as DUTCH tradesmen? Check and MATE your king with a large bishop up his arse....! :D :D

Waiting for your apoplectic reply....

:P :twisted:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 09, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Dizzy positive or is that negative? :P

Dizzy negative you silly. They were horrible, but of course, that's just my humble (haha) opinion.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 09, 2009
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

As I said above Rubenesque is the term used in English to describe women that look like the women he painted. I didn't think it needed to be explained that the word Rubenesque derives from the painter's name, anyone with even one eye can see it, Mr.Schoolteacher Rob...! :P

Rubens was Flemish and formerly Westphalian, not Dutch. So, as Reubens also painted in Antwerp, why would you describe the men he painted as DUTCH tradesmen? Check and MATE your king with a large bishop up his arse....! :D :D

Waiting for your apoplectic reply....

:P :twisted:

I'll give you a stroke allright ;)

First of all, you misread again.
I said he was Belgian. I never said Ruben's was Dutch. Focussss! :D

If you read the link I sent with it, you will read about his painting. The one on the link is showing Dutch merchants with voluptous woman that were 'raped' so to say.

It was consensual intercourse of course, but hey...who cares in late 1600 where money was power :lol: Gosh it still is... :twisted:
RobbyG

Jul 12, 2009
WhiteJade wrote:Don't freak out, but since I came back, I've never got access to Youtube.

:dark1:

Yea, Google and China got problems. You can always post a vid from from Baidu though
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

I'm really beginning to dig these big made women. Not obese, but strong! I think I need to start dating an Olympian!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2009
I'm a huge fan of cover's, no editing, no noise proof rooms........ Just a song! So here goes,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip0XXhEs ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MQv2MmW ... re=related
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:I'm really beginning to dig these big made women. Not obese, but strong! I think I need to start dating an Olympian!

An Olympian? Are you kidding me...she'll break your bone in a jiffy. :D

Just start with Dutch woman. I think you got you hands full with that sonny :wink:
RobbyG

Jul 12, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Yea, Google and China got problems. You can always post a vid from from Baidu though

Both Google and China are doing fine, I believe. Lots and lots of sites though, but none of them has reached Youtube level yet.
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:I'm really beginning to dig these big made women. Not obese, but strong! I think I need to start dating an Olympian!

I don't mind a broken back.... :P
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

How about I just walk on it in my stilettos??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 15, 2009
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 15, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Bellissima...Just what I need to cure my aching back! :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Well as soon as RobbyG has them removed from his back, I'll let you know and we can set something up.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 15, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Well as soon as RobbyG has them removed from his back, I'll let you know and we can set something up.

What? Why do I get dirty seconds? :evil:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2009
@ MCL:

Well I was going to disinfect them!!!

But because it's you, i went out a bought a new pair. You like?

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 15, 2009
Bora you could be responsible for my first cardiac arrest..... :sex:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Bora you could be responsible for my first cardiac arrest..... :love:

Hon, i give mouth to mouth, before and after. No problem.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk