Beta Testers Need For Tv Service

Topic locked
beta testers need for tv service Oct 11, 2008
If anyone is interested in beta testing an internet TV service I saw this on an expat site, it is what they claim and it didnt cost anything, I think they are based in Europe. It is free for now while they are beta testing so enjoy!

500+ Beta testers needed for internet TV network in Middle East

3click.tv, a leading internet media provider is looking for beta testers for a new Broadband TV service. 3click.tv features first run programs like Heroes, Sopranos, 24, and other British and American programs in an ad free environment with theatre quality audio and video. Additionally iPhone 3g, XBox360 and Playstation3 users have full support for their devices and even Mac users can take advantage of this service. 3click.tv
is a competitive alternative to traditional satellite or cable provider with a global reach and an enormous library that’s growing daily.
Testing server load limits, navigation and functionality will be conducted by 3click.TVs' staff during a five day test to be concluding on Saturday October 18th.

Requirements for beta testing are-

Please be fluent in English
View as much as the content as possible during the test period.
Navigate the site, TV guide and show index and make notations of any non-working features.
You will be asked to fill out a 10 point questionnaire on your experience and how you would make improvements.
Asia, Europe, and Middle East residents preferred but not required.
Due to the large number of testers needed financial compensation will be limited, however all person participating in the test will receive the service free of charge during the test and will have the opportunity to purchase the service at a discounted rate in the coming days. Once testing is complete the broadband internet service will be released to the public Worldwide.
If you would like to take part in shaping development of the webs best internet television provider please visit 3click.tv and register as a beta tester.
Additionally we are seeking sales and reseller affiliates, inquires can me made from our website.

badmelvin
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk