I know it is all relative but I spent 7 weeks in a hotel and the bill was 73,030.00 dirhams (room only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I have the invoice - just have not found a suitable frame for it (no other decorations in the flat but I though it would be appropriate). I can see you also have the habit of t...
Well basically my question is can two people, male and female have very god friendship i.e have a lot in common, they talk to each others about everything, they have very close friendship and both singles. Is it possible to be pure friendship without turning into romance?? I think you can have frie...
I believe its perfectly normal for your partner to be courious and ask stuff about your past. But it shouldnt be annoying. Too much of anything aint healthy.
Who cares about your shitlist? I dont. :!: The f@cking point is you made fun of sara (on my opinion) and your reply about jamal is just behhh nonesense. Thus my way of getting back to you. :twisted: Whatever, dont want to give it a rest? then goooo, fire it out! blah blah blah blah blah :!: