zam - Posts


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search


The SIMS

Im an addict to this computer game!!!! I think it only shows how a Control freak I am!
by zam
Aug 05, 2006
 
Forum: Movies and Music Talk
Topic: The SIMS
Replies: 5
Views: 1954

Shukran to all people of DF!!! My grandfather is doing better now. :D

Life is so wonderful! Live it to the fullest! :lol:
by zam
Aug 15, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: My grandparents...
Replies: 31
Views: 4749

I will drag my husby to play base guitar for you if you'd like or the piano perhaps. And then I will volunteer to be the singer. Haha :lol:

Then we will ask Hyatt for a gig :lol: just wishful thinking.... :wink:
by zam
Aug 20, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Bought a Guitar - What are your favourite songs?
Replies: 31
Views: 5294

Corcs Im imagining you as a very beautiful woman (inside out) I guess its bec. of the avatar. Kidding aside, just want to know are you not seeing anyone right now? Or someone is special but just far away? :roll:
by zam
Aug 22, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Bored
Replies: 39
Views: 13663

RYa is the Royal Yatching Association, anyone wants to joIN :lol:
by zam
Aug 28, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 341646

Zam, if reading what i wrote and feeling sleepy, First it means that you dont have any problem in sleeping :) Second your brain is not working well, nothing to think about it so QUICK SLEEPING :lol: :wink: Lucky LULITTAO 1st of all your NICK Sucks..but your avatar is cool 8) Next thing if my brain ...
by zam
Sep 04, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Nightime
Replies: 70
Views: 13927

I tried to open your site...and Im quite pissed off...it didnt open and worst it crashed the other websites opened in my machine. Im about to finish uploading some stuff! :evil:
by zam
Sep 11, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Business Talk
Topic: Looking for Agents - Managed Futures Trading Accounts
Replies: 3
Views: 2622

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
by zam
Sep 12, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Who can beat this record? Dubai roads
Replies: 25
Views: 5546

Me Vet?? no no no ECE I am but no vet :lol: ...whatever! dont use that vet reasoning it wont work here. No probs with palkid, he made it crystal cleeeeearrrr...so count him out! afraid of this battle with a girlie girl huh? And dumbass as you call always reply with a line such as : "whats work?...
by zam
Sep 14, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: What are women thinking?
Replies: 129
Views: 33596

not in the list of my favorite DF peeps, peace :lol: !
by zam
Sep 28, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person above you!
Replies: 13551
Views: 1630537

:shock: :shock: :shock:
by zam
Oct 04, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person above you!
Replies: 13551
Views: 1630537

Yeah I dont know how to react on this one... :? I want to be pissed off with her as it seems to me she is being an ingrata to her roots. But then again, maybe she doesnt really see herself as an Iranian but a US citizen already. And thus having that dream and the capacity to fly thru NASA, she did i...
by zam
Oct 05, 2006
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: Rocketwoman - Iranian roots
Replies: 1
Views: 1241

I enjoyed this one, I think its actually better than the rival post! :lol:
by zam
Oct 11, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: The Guys' Rules­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
Replies: 16
Views: 4592

and I am lost! Why am I in this thread anyway? :shock: :? :P
by zam
Oct 16, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Hair cuts / Fashion
Replies: 22
Views: 4020

Ohhh sorry wasnt ranting, just expressing how I feel with biking as of yesterday.

And yes I ride back in my homeland but never had the chance in DXB yet.
:wink:
by zam
Oct 17, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Auto
Topic: Bikers
Replies: 21
Views: 7425

Yeah...my jammin' ooh yeah :lol:
by zam
Oct 26, 2006
 
Forum: Movies and Music Talk
Topic: I like to party, Everybody does
Replies: 77
Views: 14839

Haha Bonitta, running out of ideas? :toothy3:

Sounds


Mounts
by zam
Oct 31, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Change 2 letters in a 6 or 7 letter word
Replies: 1004
Views: 140765

Codecs
by zam
Nov 01, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Change 2 letters in a 6 or 7 letter word
Replies: 1004
Views: 140765

Well what can I say... I can see my husband is trying hard and exerting all the effort to let me feel everything is Ok even with the tight schedule and all but I cant just convince myself that its Ok. I still feel something is slipping away from me..... Sorry dont mean to feel bad. But its like this...
by zam
Nov 05, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: How do you deal with this?
Replies: 23
Views: 6313

shireenee you bored?

anyway havent checked this thread before so tnx...

turn on: Neat, Tidy, Kind, Beautiful Eyes, Nice Chest, Fair, errrrmmmmm

turn off: Untidy, Rude, No GMRC
by zam
Nov 08, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: TURN ONS and OFFS!
Replies: 92
Views: 36847

UNsure who would be willing to organize such event, hmmmmm let me try to do a researCH :lol:
by zam
Nov 13, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 341646

Grrrr....stick to the thread!!! :lol:
by zam
Nov 16, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Have you ever been No. 2???
Replies: 14
Views: 3166

Nooooo babies are from heaven <zam looks at the clouds>


PBM is a part time singer at night time.
by zam
Nov 22, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 327856

:shock:
by zam
Nov 23, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Typical funny incident
Replies: 14
Views: 2466

Karma, they dont really love "crickets" you know, they dont even eat it!

hehe (corny! slap zam! bad girl) :lol:


Why does the Middle East love round abouts?
by zam
Nov 27, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Smartass Answer - GAME
Replies: 432
Views: 88258

Hot Mommy!

PBM is afraid of death.
by zam
Nov 29, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 327856

Me too 8) (in my dreams :oops: )
by zam
Dec 06, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Events
Topic: DF get together
Replies: 22
Views: 6475

Thank God anyway for the Xmas break....although its only few days, lets just enjoy it!

Thinking of assembling a xmas party for my family and close friends :wink:
by zam
Dec 10, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: What r ur vacation plans?
Replies: 18
Views: 3531

Nooo errr I mean dont ever call me Madam, Im not fat!!! (No offense meant) :lol: For the new game, after the new year lets have something new... :lol:
by zam
Dec 28, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 341646

Yeah but what if the 2 yrs contract is finished and she doesnt want to renew with the same employer? Is that letter still required?

P.s.

Sage, link not working.

And to both of you thanks,btw.
by zam
Feb 12, 2007
 
Forum: Dubai Expat Help Forum
Topic: Domestic Help Visa By Laws
Replies: 3
Views: 21703
PreviousNext


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search