A lot of people are sick now.... (and gosh me included no no no HAHA :twisted: ) Sorry you started this one??? :?: Meaning, after you started the thread you realized how much you use the "I" word yourself, only joking, we all do it. :lol: Ahhhh.....(boy me slow....haha me trying to stop &...
Same old same old...Friday and Saturday is our non-working days. :wink: in a slightly different topic, the traffic today is so badddd :evil: !!! 1st day back at school for most students and it seem to get worse every year. to think not all schools are open yet, I heard other schools would open by t...
The legacy of Jesus should be followed by the Catholics. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!" - hence where the division is. The better part of the speech was related to the changing times and the debates between science and religion - and I would think if someone made a s...
i was told that we are given only 2 days off (private sector) for this holiday, while government takes off a full 3 days.. any truth to this? in the u.s. we were given a full 3 days off...which makes it kind of odd that in an islamic country, private sector gets only 2 days off. 2 days it is which ...
Do you think that most of the time, you just cant relate/communicate with your own people/nationality? Sometimes only. I get irritated when I hear stories from friends who have been victimized by our own countrymen. Either by money or other evil things. I mean arent we supposed to stand up for each...