zam - Posts


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search


1 B/R for SHaring in Deira

Deira B/R

Ok guys..thanks were full now.

Dubai Forum is the best!
by zam
Jul 19, 2006
 
Forum: Accommodation in Dubai
Topic: 1 B/R for SHaring in Deira
Replies: 2
Views: 1996

Re: A few questions.....

XRW-147 wrote:
zam wrote:Ohh sticking for Mr. Gang huh X...okay whatever... LOL


Not a matter of taking sides Zam. Just ensuring our wondering forumer receives relevant advice.


Whats irrelevant with my advise? :?:
by zam
Aug 07, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Expat Help Forum
Topic: A few questions.....
Replies: 21
Views: 4787

Were all alone by... by .... by... :?:

Ok bye bye...laterz :lol: :lol: :lol:
by zam
Aug 16, 2006
 
Forum: Movies and Music Talk
Topic: song of the week..umm..well at least for me! :P
Replies: 12
Views: 4729

It would have been better if the writer of that crap changed the rape location to the place below the passenger cabin which is used for baggage storage. :roll:
by zam
Aug 23, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Emirates Airlines??
Replies: 34
Views: 8334

^ian^ wrote:Otherwise you can apply for a visa through the Freezone as a Freelancer. Go to www.dubaiinternetcity.ae for details.


Ian cant find that part for a freelance visa! :roll:
by zam
Aug 29, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Expat Help Forum
Topic: Working for a company based outside UAE
Replies: 8
Views: 2919

that made it more interesting.. :lol:
by zam
Aug 31, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Plastic Scouring Pads?
Replies: 788
Views: 113803

Your accent...does it matter??

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes :lol:

It matters to daily life.
It matters to your salary range.
It matters to Immigration Q & A.
Etc.
by zam
Sep 10, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Your Accent .. does it matter ?
Replies: 47
Views: 9233

Grocery? Carrefour, Spinneys :arrow:

Restaurant? There's Dome Cafe in Burjuman...ohhhh :oops:
by zam
Sep 13, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Where Is The Best Cheese Cake in Town?
Replies: 15
Views: 4187

sniper420 wrote:i have suggeted past one yr....duh


sniper is that your cat?? :lol:
by zam
Sep 18, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai high tech talk
Topic: i think its time..& wondering
Replies: 12
Views: 3247

Re: Depression???!

How do I deal with depression? Hmmm... :?: I eat whatever my taste buds crave for... :lol: I read magazines/books and bore myself to death... :lol: and if I still feel depress....well I cry it out just to get over it.... :( if all of the mentioned in your post still doesnt help...then try praying it...
by zam
Sep 25, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Depression???!
Replies: 51
Views: 9117

K, no maybe another breed.....its on the tip of my tounge!!! will post once memory flash backs! :wink:
by zam
Oct 01, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Dubai Forum Dogs!!!
Replies: 87
Views: 12532

I would love to try this sport !!! but errrr now winter is coming, is it a good timing??? :roll:
by zam
Oct 09, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Skydiving anyone?
Replies: 39
Views: 6405

I'll be browsing for that one! tnx.... I really thought Clive was so dummmbbbbb but in the end ooohhhh the movie is just superb! :lol:
by zam
Oct 12, 2006
 
Forum: Movies and Music Talk
Topic: Derailed
Replies: 7
Views: 1904

5"4

on my father's side, Im the shortest daughter...my female cousins range from 5"6 - 5"10

but on my mother's side, Im the tallest... so at least there's a balance to the force :wink:
by zam
Oct 16, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: height
Replies: 105
Views: 18300

Tanzania

My brother in law has been invited to come to Tanzania for an interview, anyone have visited this place before :?:
by zam
Oct 18, 2006
 
Forum: Travel Around
Topic: Tanzania
Replies: 2
Views: 1758

Ok ok scare face, we understand your feeling. relax ok?

But I dunno where you from, here in Dubai I dont believe its a "cultural norm" as you call it. Lay one finger here on anyone and you'd say
buh bye!
by zam
Oct 30, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Why do men beat their wives???
Replies: 77
Views: 20532

sage....not funny!!!! :evil:

I can remember Toto now, I believe their a legend...Rossanna..dun duh dun...

I have one Iranian friend, he still loves Toto, Im gonna tell him about this! nice taste const :wink:
by zam
Nov 01, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Events
Topic: TOTO live in Dubai!!!!!!
Replies: 15
Views: 6132

You really are a silly person.
by zam
Nov 01, 2006
 
Forum: Movies and Music Talk
Topic: Valley of the Wolves - Iraq
Replies: 9
Views: 2657

jumanji wrote:this forum should be banished to the depths of hell.

who's idea was it to add this forum anyhow? who even bothers to check this forum without having a topic moved here?


Wtf... just bec he didnt get the help he was asking.....darn monkeys. :roll:
by zam
Nov 06, 2006
 
Forum: Will Buy in Dubai
Topic: salt water aquarium + supplies?
Replies: 7
Views: 4387

***pending?
by zam
Nov 12, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: C'MON GUYS & GALS ITS THURSDAY WITH DA SAGE! LET'S ROLL
Replies: 295
Views: 43416

weary_heart wrote:I think I am good. (This might be the reason why people take advantage of you when you're good.)

Evil is such a strong word.


you really think your good :?:
by zam
Nov 15, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Thursday Poll: Good or Evil
Replies: 27
Views: 4413

Rustier



p.s DG like ur sig! hehehe
by zam
Nov 16, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Change 2 letters in a 6 or 7 letter word
Replies: 1004
Views: 140991

Single yes 2 yrs ago :lol:

PBM eats blade and fire. :P
by zam
Nov 22, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 328266

False, I know exaclty where I want it to be placed! :lol:

PBM is thinking of going home.
by zam
Nov 23, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 328266

:read2:
by zam
Nov 28, 2006
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: We're all Jesus' children
Replies: 7
Views: 2477

I hope :wink:

PBM has cockroaches and bed bugs in his apartment :twisted:


fayyyyyzzzz its an X...what was that?
by zam
Nov 29, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 328266

easternjewel wrote:
scarlet wrote:He's not cool.
Concord is cooler


second that


funny observation :lol: how could the 1st person be referred as not cool, and then the 2nd person cooler.... maybe u are saying the 1st is cool, its just that the 2nd is cooler.

How cool!

Cool with that?

cool.. :lol:
by zam
Dec 06, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: I have problems.
Replies: 19
Views: 4308

For eating sage? Hmm Fresh then! Tilapya is still the best for me ...yummy yummy yummy :P


In or Out :?:
by zam
Dec 21, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: This or That!!!
Replies: 1710
Views: 260015

Tortillos
by zam
Dec 28, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Food Game
Replies: 361
Views: 80701

Author: Sidney Sheldon

Just read Tell Me your dreams, its about a lady who has Multiple Personality Disorder which one of her alters have murdered and castrated 5 guys. I finished the book in 1.5 days (w/break). It is really breath taking. Now Im on the search of her other books! Dont miss it!
by zam
Jan 22, 2007
 
Forum: Movies and Music Talk
Topic: Author: Sidney Sheldon
Replies: 4
Views: 1866
PreviousNext


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search