zam - Posts


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search


The SIMS

Im an addict to this computer game!!!! I think it only shows how a Control freak I am!
by zam
Aug 05, 2006
 
Forum: Movies and Music Talk
Topic: The SIMS
Replies: 5
Views: 1959

It's called The Holy Land, because it's the birth place of Abraham, the spiritual "father" of all three major religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam. It also holds a special "holiness" to Chrisitians because Jesus was born and died there. Correct, however still waiting for Z...
by zam
Aug 07, 2006
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: How Ironic ?!?
Replies: 10
Views: 1931

Shukran to all people of DF!!! My grandfather is doing better now. :D

Life is so wonderful! Live it to the fullest! :lol:
by zam
Aug 15, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: My grandparents...
Replies: 31
Views: 4772

I will drag my husby to play base guitar for you if you'd like or the piano perhaps. And then I will volunteer to be the singer. Haha :lol:

Then we will ask Hyatt for a gig :lol: just wishful thinking.... :wink:
by zam
Aug 20, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Bought a Guitar - What are your favourite songs?
Replies: 31
Views: 5313

Corcs Im imagining you as a very beautiful woman (inside out) I guess its bec. of the avatar. Kidding aside, just want to know are you not seeing anyone right now? Or someone is special but just far away? :roll:
by zam
Aug 22, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Bored
Replies: 39
Views: 13699

RYa is the Royal Yatching Association, anyone wants to joIN :lol:
by zam
Aug 28, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 342798

Zam, if reading what i wrote and feeling sleepy, First it means that you dont have any problem in sleeping :) Second your brain is not working well, nothing to think about it so QUICK SLEEPING :lol: :wink: Lucky LULITTAO 1st of all your NICK Sucks..but your avatar is cool 8) Next thing if my brain ...
by zam
Sep 04, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Nightime
Replies: 70
Views: 13985

I tried to open your site...and Im quite pissed off...it didnt open and worst it crashed the other websites opened in my machine. Im about to finish uploading some stuff! :evil:
by zam
Sep 11, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Business Talk
Topic: Looking for Agents - Managed Futures Trading Accounts
Replies: 3
Views: 2627

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
by zam
Sep 12, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Who can beat this record? Dubai roads
Replies: 25
Views: 5569

Me Vet?? no no no ECE I am but no vet :lol: ...whatever! dont use that vet reasoning it wont work here. No probs with palkid, he made it crystal cleeeeearrrr...so count him out! afraid of this battle with a girlie girl huh? And dumbass as you call always reply with a line such as : "whats work?...
by zam
Sep 14, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: What are women thinking?
Replies: 129
Views: 33682

not in the list of my favorite DF peeps, peace :lol: !
by zam
Sep 28, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person above you!
Replies: 13551
Views: 1637183

:shock: :shock: :shock:
by zam
Oct 04, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person above you!
Replies: 13551
Views: 1637183

Yeah I dont know how to react on this one... :? I want to be pissed off with her as it seems to me she is being an ingrata to her roots. But then again, maybe she doesnt really see herself as an Iranian but a US citizen already. And thus having that dream and the capacity to fly thru NASA, she did i...
by zam
Oct 05, 2006
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: Rocketwoman - Iranian roots
Replies: 1
Views: 1251

I enjoyed this one, I think its actually better than the rival post! :lol:
by zam
Oct 11, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: The Guys' Rules­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
Replies: 16
Views: 4612

Ohhh sorry wasnt ranting, just expressing how I feel with biking as of yesterday.

And yes I ride back in my homeland but never had the chance in DXB yet.
:wink:
by zam
Oct 17, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Auto
Topic: Bikers
Replies: 21
Views: 7454

Yeah...my jammin' ooh yeah :lol:
by zam
Oct 26, 2006
 
Forum: Movies and Music Talk
Topic: I like to party, Everybody does
Replies: 77
Views: 14920

Denmark
by zam
Oct 29, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: New game:cities(try it)
Replies: 1116
Views: 176832

Haha Bonitta, running out of ideas? :toothy3:

Sounds


Mounts
by zam
Oct 31, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Change 2 letters in a 6 or 7 letter word
Replies: 1004
Views: 141414

Codecs
by zam
Nov 01, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Change 2 letters in a 6 or 7 letter word
Replies: 1004
Views: 141414

Well what can I say... I can see my husband is trying hard and exerting all the effort to let me feel everything is Ok even with the tight schedule and all but I cant just convince myself that its Ok. I still feel something is slipping away from me..... Sorry dont mean to feel bad. But its like this...
by zam
Nov 05, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: How do you deal with this?
Replies: 23
Views: 6339

shireenee you bored?

anyway havent checked this thread before so tnx...

turn on: Neat, Tidy, Kind, Beautiful Eyes, Nice Chest, Fair, errrrmmmmm

turn off: Untidy, Rude, No GMRC
by zam
Nov 08, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: TURN ONS and OFFS!
Replies: 92
Views: 36937

UNsure who would be willing to organize such event, hmmmmm let me try to do a researCH :lol:
by zam
Nov 13, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 342798

for me its: 1 : $ex and The City (i am addicted to the show i think i am now watching it for the 10 th time :)) 2- CSI: anything about murders i likey 3-Medium + X-Files+ the 4400 i love mystery Corcs do you have the full season???? Lets trade for a few days!!! I have desperate housewives, from sea...
by zam
Nov 19, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: TV Serials?
Replies: 41
Views: 7457

yeah but only when you drink tequilla ok? and scrub some lemons to my skin too ok?


PBM is a rabbit in a hole.
by zam
Nov 22, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 328856

The Weather Man

Anybody seen this? I say dont do it!!! Its suicide! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :? Cant believe Nicolas is doing crappy things now a days. :roll:
by zam
Nov 26, 2006
 
Forum: Movies and Music Talk
Topic: The Weather Man
Replies: 0
Views: 1323

no kidding! the lipstick, not as pretty as the advertisement in TV, and ohhh specially the mascara, ouch ouch ouch
by zam
Nov 27, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Ladies Discussions
Replies: 144
Views: 20784

congrats MaaaD :thumbleft:
by zam
Dec 04, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: MaaaD enters the 3K club
Replies: 26
Views: 4171

Jamal wrote:
zam wrote:DForumers, Feliz Navidad :P




whatever she said to all yall ^^ from me aswell.


Hehe J, its also Merry Xmas! In spanish :wink:
by zam
Dec 17, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Merry Christmas, Eid Mubarak and Happy New Year
Replies: 10
Views: 2690

MY HEAD ACHES SO BAD!!!

I just read 4 pages of nonesense...oops :oops:

oh well maybe this is the new trend now, talk about how boring DF is and who can be a good moderator! There thanks to all of you, Im up to date! :wink:
by zam
Jan 07, 2007
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: FAO DF
Replies: 52
Views: 8491

You fired them bec of just reasons, you did your job, they didnt. Why would you feel good :?: Could it be the little devil in you?

*** Zam Bang Bang!
by zam
Jan 17, 2007
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: I fired 2 people yesterday
Replies: 6
Views: 1676
PreviousNext


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search