zam - Posts


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search


Carrefour

Ohhh I cant wait to let it all out my system and share to all of you my horrific shopping experience in Carrerfour, Bur Dubai ! :oops: I rented a new flat this July, and thus needs new furnitures. The following things I have bought from Carrerfou, I still have the receipts and invoices should anyone...
by zam
Aug 03, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Black list
Topic: Carrefour
Replies: 16
Views: 12346

I love MASHREQ BANK... Good in everything, can be found anywhere, and they dont harrased people unlike ABN AMRO(which is by the way very poor in customer service, they even hired someone who doesnt know how to understand english! My mobile credit was wasted because of that b!tch !
by zam
Aug 05, 2006
 
Forum: Products and Services in Dubai
Topic: choose a bank
Replies: 32
Views: 12266

where is pretty penny now???

might be too busy with love life , hope so! :lol:
by zam
Aug 08, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Office Romance?
Replies: 44
Views: 16637

Any update? :lol:
by zam
Aug 20, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: love... money... deceit
Replies: 64
Views: 20508

Posted the very same complaint in the hitech forum, wrong move...hehehe anyway that wasnt cool...I was so looking forward to open DF when I reached the office and then page unavailable came :evil: why is it happening? :? - Maintenance? :roll: - Is Etisalat trying to block the site? :evil: - or someo...
by zam
Aug 24, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: DFM keep cutting off
Replies: 16
Views: 3755

Orbit is good for us. Last night I counted the channels for kids and there is 5 if Im not mistaken. :wink:

Which cable company did you subscribe?
by zam
Aug 28, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Expat Help Forum
Topic: TV Channels
Replies: 3
Views: 1841

In my opinion all you clean freaks are crazy. :P Prettypenny...OMG...you mean your a dirty, smelly creature of this world? :lol: But to go down to the topic again, OC OC are out,specially those who are just claiming to be one. I like it clean and tidy but not too much, prefers to be in the middle. ...
by zam
Sep 03, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Whats wrong in GUYS being & keeping things neat & cl
Replies: 45
Views: 14219

You noticed? Just trying to understand DF history.... hope you vets wont mind too much... :roll: As far as Vets are concerned you joined 14 months before me :lol: But wasnt active!!! :lol: First time I visited the site, I didnt have much to offer. I was new in DXB, so busy with love life and a newb...
by zam
Sep 11, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: The Person you just love to hate !!
Replies: 12
Views: 3774

Round And round and round, the topic is out of hand nOW :lol:
by zam
Sep 13, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343180

Tnx for that :wink: ... I noticed there are two thread running in line to this topic...maybe there should be an option where mods can merge it.. :lol: now now now...how would a Roman Catholic living in an Islamic country feel about this speech??? Ashamed. Scared. There are already sooooooo many thin...
by zam
Sep 17, 2006
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: Pope's Speech Angered All Muslims
Replies: 77
Views: 16895

NEither did I, who are the main charactER :?:
by zam
Sep 26, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343180

^^^ treating me to buffet dinner or coffee will do! :lol:
by zam
Oct 04, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person above you!
Replies: 13551
Views: 1639384

thats true, dreams sometimes expresses desires in the back of our head which perhaps means subconsciously both of you are yearning to speak that language fluently. :wink:
by zam
Oct 10, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Todays Dream
Replies: 22
Views: 4233

I didnt get the answers I wanted... lets try it again.... :x For expats in the UAE, what would you do if the war between US and Iran heats up? :roll: i mean iraq was near to UAE than Iran, what did they do back then? sit and watch TV and send some aid thye ill follow the same suit.......and thye wo...
by zam
Oct 11, 2006
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: If and only If - If US will start the war against Iran -
Replies: 31
Views: 8967

Ohhh please dont think about 2nd hand cars! not unless you want to have a pain on your toot toot every now and then... :lol:
by zam
Oct 16, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Auto
Topic: Help! First car to own
Replies: 5
Views: 3288

Tint
by zam
Oct 26, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Change 2 letters in a 6 or 7 letter word
Replies: 1004
Views: 141523

Its so dirty in that section, you might not want to know after all :tongue:
by zam
Oct 31, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: What REALLY goes on in the Girly section.
Replies: 56
Views: 8557

:roll: ohh ok, but const can you just please name some of their famous songs? I cant recall any! :?
by zam
Oct 31, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Events
Topic: TOTO live in Dubai!!!!!!
Replies: 15
Views: 6139

That's the only one there is. You could call the consierge at the hotel and they could probably help you, that's their job. Really... well I'll try. Thanks to you :wink: or call 181 dubai directory for the office number you're looking for. im trying to help here. :oops: asc, he isnt in Dubai, he ca...
by zam
Nov 02, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Searching...
Replies: 19
Views: 5384

Shhh chocs, someone in DF loves her!!! But thinking again, I have to ask if she's willing to pay that amount just to see her! :lol:
by zam
Nov 07, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Events
Topic: Nancy Ajram In Dubai AGAIN !
Replies: 13
Views: 4484

you will never get it :?
by zam
Nov 09, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Thursday Poll: Yorky's Avatars
Replies: 24
Views: 3888

tsk tsk Sageeeeeeee :!:

smellyMelly when you find the answer to your Q, please post it here.

I would love to go for boxing lesson/aerobics boxing when Im ready :wink:
by zam
Nov 13, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Expat Help Forum
Topic: Boxing
Replies: 83
Views: 24137

Ah cheers guy, I made a HI IM A NOOB thread, but i had a look at some of the threads on there and it looks like the girls ones only ever get replies. hey Agent you should check how many is online as of this minute....not much isnt it? Dont be too sensitive, they will welcome you when they want to.
by zam
Nov 15, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: What are you
Replies: 33
Views: 5124

rain drops falling on my head...da da da da da da
by zam
Nov 20, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Does is rain in Dubai?
Replies: 80
Views: 12688

and have cute DF girl friends too!!! :wink:


PBM is going to have a date tonight.
by zam
Nov 22, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 329253

asc_26 wrote:Good Progress. :D

I had my first ride with lady taxi driver here (not the pink cab) and it's an awesome ride. I wanna see more lady cab drivers and hopefully they won't be abused by mischievous passengers.


asc slim chance only...after all its still Dubai :wink:
by zam
Nov 27, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Female Taxi Drivers In Dubai
Replies: 34
Views: 6494

not anymore, I have someone to cuddle now!

Also fayz, cant read that cartoon, dunno if its my eyes, or is it just too small? :?


PBM is gonna have fun today!
by zam
Nov 28, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 329253

False.

PBM is greedy and sings money, money, money.. (by abba)


P.s.Bonnitta
full meal for me means salad,rice, viand, dessert :P
by zam
Dec 04, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 329253

404 Error!
by zam
Dec 21, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: which is the most surprising?
Replies: 3
Views: 1495

Re: Anyone else having problems with gmail and flickr

Stan wrote:Since yesteday neither sites are loading for me on etisalat. What the f*** are they up to now? Anyone else having the same problem?


nope not really...where are you accessing it from?
by zam
Jan 10, 2007
 
Forum: Dubai high tech talk
Topic: Anyone else having problems with gmail and flickr
Replies: 7
Views: 3664
PreviousNext


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search