zam - Posts


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search


Badly Need: Single Partitioned Room

edit
by zam
May 03, 2005
 
Forum: Accommodation in Dubai
Topic: Badly Need: Single Partitioned Room
Replies: 1
Views: 2793

I want to sing Titanic's soundrtack...what the heck is the title? :lol:
by zam
Aug 06, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Karaoke - Which songs would YOU sing?
Replies: 30
Views: 6288

Lee can you state your nationality please, so we can justify the answer to your question.

Some peeps survive with less than a 10k salary per month. :cry:
by zam
Aug 07, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Expat Help Forum
Topic: Hi
Replies: 17
Views: 5828

nah..Chocs just seem to be tired of all insanity in this world. But for me, do whatever it takes just to make sure the trip would be safe. Stop pointing fingers or making unaccurate statements.... inspect everyone and everything. Ohh specially the cabin crew and the peeps who works in airport. I bel...
by zam
Aug 16, 2006
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: Do you support racial profiling in airports?
Replies: 32
Views: 7013

5 ft 4

120 Lbs

:!:
by zam
Aug 23, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: I want everyone to write down their height and weight
Replies: 58
Views: 13403

E E E E - thats the sound my baby is saying when he wants to poo pOO :lol:
by zam
Aug 29, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343131

errrr....read page 1, 2, 3 and then jumped to 48 before I start to bang my head on the table! 48 pages....wow....and you say our Last Two Letter thread is not as good as this one...wahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
by zam
Aug 31, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Plastic Scouring Pads?
Replies: 788
Views: 114148

It doesnt mean you should "do" them. If they are unhappy or facing problems at home, the family should find a way to fix it. If it is no longer possible to fix it, then they maybe should divorce/separate. If a girl like you comes in a scenario such as this, the percentage to fix the proble...
by zam
Sep 10, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: does Age really matter in love ?
Replies: 67
Views: 20406

well all connected together, if you r homeless you ask for money. isn't it? But why are you thinking if there is in Dubai? Curiosity perphaps? In any place in the world, there would be people who dont have much in finances... ( "we may be broke right now, but we will never be poor" - a li...
by zam
Sep 12, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: ARE ANY HOMELESS PEOPLE IN DUBAI?
Replies: 20
Views: 12457

I did a 3 month contract with an Oil & Gas CO. in Baghdad. Wasn't that bad. Yeah you hear gun fire and all, but you're guarded all the way from home to office and back. All your expenses are paid. well thank God your still alive and kicking... With regards to the post, it is the other way aroun...
by zam
Sep 13, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: $2000 per day.but nobody applay for job.
Replies: 16
Views: 4219

I think I said "not" :shock:
by zam
Sep 17, 2006
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: Pope's Speech Angered All Muslims
Replies: 77
Views: 16890

corcs is so s e x x x x y :lol:
by zam
Oct 01, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person above you!
Replies: 13551
Views: 1639040

LEss traffic is heaven for us aLL :wink:
by zam
Oct 05, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343131

^^ had a funny avatar before.... :lol:
by zam
Oct 09, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person above you!
Replies: 13551
Views: 1639040

I hate it that my husband doesnt want to wear a pink shirt. :?
by zam
Oct 12, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Manly Men
Replies: 45
Views: 14861

wwwwwaaaaaaa.... I was hoping to read something scary here today! you know? since Holloween is near.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
by zam
Oct 18, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Urban Legend
Replies: 10
Views: 1792

Fill
by zam
Oct 26, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Change 2 letters in a 6 or 7 letter word
Replies: 1004
Views: 141513

NExt two hours or so is gonna be very lonnnngggggg, cant wait to go hoME :lol:
by zam
Oct 30, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343131

Nah...I think they're just good friends..... :)
by zam
Nov 01, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: What REALLY goes on in the Girly section.
Replies: 56
Views: 8555

the passport number is that of my OLD passport... not the new one. My question is how hard is it to get this changed? Very difficult to cancel an existing visa now. This employment visa will have to be cancelled, it cannot be changed/modified I believe. I say you have two options: 1. Use the visa. ...
by zam
Nov 06, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Expat Help Forum
Topic: VISA Question
Replies: 8
Views: 3768

The question was what wild animal would you like to eat... I feel sorry for anyone who hasn't dined on camel toe, as it is after all the only truly international delicacy I'm going to keep quiet now Camel is the kindness animal i've ever known. :cry: :cry: :cry: Halllu the cows are peaceful animals...
by zam
Nov 09, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: What wild animals would you like to eat?
Replies: 64
Views: 12027

Best Trilogy

There is not much trilogy movies, but I vote for:

Hannibal
Silence of the Lambs
Red Dragon

Hannibal Lectar is superb! Best psyco murderer ever. Sometimes too much intelligence in a person gives me the creeps. Watch this and you'll know what I mean. :twisted:
by zam
Nov 12, 2006
 
Forum: Movies and Music Talk
Topic: Best Trilogy
Replies: 16
Views: 3554

You should have seen it girl! He searched for a profile somewhere with a name "zam" and posted it here! Hahahahaha.... Good for you weary! More equipments to use for talking to the lovey dubby huh! :lol: So u going there? Heard before ur not much into that thingy, but u love tequilla right...
by zam
Nov 21, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Ladies Discussions
Replies: 144
Views: 20819

Yeah wanted to....but that would hurt my b oo bs :lol:

PBM has tigers as pets.
by zam
Nov 22, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 329214

For Mi ange: yeah sort of, I dont know what I want for Xmas! hehe



PBM is not an attention seeker. For sure not a geek, and has a life, and doesnt spend her time to copy cating everyone else. :wink:
by zam
Nov 23, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 329214

cute
by zam
Nov 27, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: What is Love??
Replies: 13
Views: 3851

Re: I need a costume !

Habeas Corpus wrote:Hi all

There's a costume party coming up on Thursday and I need a costume!

Where can I rent a costume in Dubai?

Cheers

Habeas


which kind? There is one in Deira City Center , near Carrefour, I think its in MOE too. There is also a shop in Al Ghurair, 2nd floor.
by zam
Dec 05, 2006
 
Forum: Products and Services in Dubai
Topic: I need a costume !
Replies: 1
Views: 1364

Best Accounting Software

Common help me out here....Ive tried the ff: Quickbook,Peachtree,Tally. And Im not satisfied with all 3 so I need to search for a new one specially the next calendar year is about to start. So name some good accounting software or better, tell me whats the best accounting software for you? And how i...
by zam
Dec 13, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai high tech talk
Topic: Best Accounting Software
Replies: 7
Views: 5403

As long as Im not driving, I do the ff when Im stuck on traffic:

- read pocket book
- listen to my mobile's radio
- compute my budget for the month, or the next
- send sms message to old pals
- do my nails

plenty of things to do :P
by zam
Dec 28, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: What do you do when you are stuck in traffic?
Replies: 35
Views: 8353

Now you dudes know how i feel!! :cry: :cry: :cry: its not the fathers of these girls are pimps, its just that they wanna make sure that if she gets divorced, she will still have money to support herself. But raising the dhowry to 500,000 to 2 mill, im sorry but no women is worth that much to marry ...
by zam
Jan 17, 2007
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: emirati weddings
Replies: 28
Views: 5760
PreviousNext


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search