PR Professional Freelancer Required

Topic locked
PR professional freelancer required Jan 21, 2008
One of Europe’s hottest technology companies is looking for some PR support in Dubai and UAE.

The role would ideally suit someone with 1-2 days a week availability and we’re after a freelancer who’s also flexible and able to provide extra support for key shows and events.

With a proven background in marcomms and PR, you’ll also have a fluent understanding of the Dubai media scene and be able to jump in at the deep end!

Excellent written English is a prerequisite.

Please respond to this post if interested.

farnook
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Response to Freelance PR required Feb 07, 2008
I am interested in finding out more about the freelance PR position advertised on Dubai Forums. I am currently a freelance Marketing Communications Consultant, and I specialize in the following services below:

-Interaction to plan and execute a detailed Marketing & PR Plan to communicate and maintain your company’s visibility
-Strategic direction and management of your company's corporate communication
-Writing and distribution of press releases throughout the UAE
-Press kit development and management to include: FAQ’s, company profile, and management biographies and images
-Media relations support, including ongoing press interviews (radio and print), company features and media requests
-Advice on involvement and participation in events, meetings and conferences
-Brand management and logo design
-Collateral design and content management (i.e. Brochures, newsletters, flyers etc.)
-CD Rom or DVD development
-Photo shoot co-ordination and management
-Company/Office image consultation
-Media training management
-Crisis communication management
-Web-site maintenance

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Lorey Fenton
Marketing Communications Consultant
Tel: 050 553-4231
Email: lorey.fenton@gmail.com