Network/ Broadcast Engineers Wanted

Topic locked
Network/ Broadcast Engineers Wanted Mar 30, 2009
Network/ Broadcasting Engineers with the following skills:
- IP networking
- System administration
- Java programming (required but not necessary)

PM me for details.

yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 03, 2009
TO WHOM IT CONCERNS:

I am writing to you to apply for a Network/Broadcast Engineer in your Information Technology Division. My resume is enclosed below for your consideration. My background in IT and computers will be able to make a significant contribution in your company, which requires only the best from its employees.

In all positions and training that I have held, I have demonstrated the ability to adapt, to maintain, and update a variety of hardware systems and software applications. My strength lies in my demonstrated ability to learn new systems and concepts quickly. I believe that my present working and training experience, seminars and educational background along with my sense of responsibility, dedication, and positive attitude qualify me for the type of work I desire.

@your service,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
russelmaliwat
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

re network/broadcast engineer Apr 20, 2009
hello yujinn,

Can you forward your company details to my email address please jamesk at mitc dot au dot com.

I was an Australian broadcast engineer for approx 13 years and have been in the IT industry now for 11 years. My highest education was a Masters in Information Technology.

regards
James
talljames
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai