World Of Warcraft Account (EU)

Topic locked
World of Warcraft account (EU) Oct 03, 2010
Hi,

i am selling a lvl 80 paladin on EU server: Dentarg. I had a lot of friends from Dubai playing with me and since i wanted to sell my account(I am not playing for 8 months now) they told me that people from Dubai are interested a lot in wow accounts.

So my charachter is lvl 80 Paladin BE Female.
I have the account for 4 years now. I raided everything since i was a hardcore player so i have a lot of rare items.
Skills are: JC: 448 and Mining: 450 (JC was my new skill so i didn't raise it at the time)
I have a lot of achievement points... 6830
Atm i have the rank Kingslayer but i suppose it's old since i didn't raid in 8 months.

The thing that is special is that i collect small companions and i had 105 when i stopped playing
I know it doesn't mean much to you guys but i am a girl and i loved to do that. I guess this could be a great gift for your girlfriend or wife?:))

If you want more info or a link to my account please send me a private message.

The price.. 900 USD(or best offer)

It's not an updated account(since it's not played from April) but still i have the companions of which some are rare(even from Collectible edition). Also i can get you into the best guilds on the server since i played with them and they know my character. I don't want to give the account away for a cheap price since if i want to start playing again, i can't build a new one like that because of all the rare items and achievements i have.

Please ask if you want to know more:)

Thank You very much!!!!

Katarina

Safiyaeh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to For Sale in Dubai