That Finishes Of Manchester City

Topic locked
That finishes of Manchester City Mar 20, 2011
Thats what I just heard as Chelsea scored their second goal, sorry BM :(

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: That finishes of Manchester City Mar 20, 2011
Huh, I'm not surprised, their star signing Mario Bibatelli can't even get dressed without assistance!

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAtYlc1B ... r_embedded
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: That finishes of Manchester City Mar 21, 2011
Dillon wrote:Huh, I'm not surprised, their star signing Mario Bibatelli can't even get dressed without assistance!

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAtYlc1B ... r_embedded

You should take care, BM will be in and you will feel the heat :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: That finishes of Manchester City Mar 21, 2011
It's bad enough being beaten by those southern softies but to be humiliated on DF by showing Super Mario struggling with his clothing is a bit too much!
That lad isn't happy, what with being allergic to grass and then being unfairly sent off when going in with studs at chest height, he's not getting a fair crack of the whip in England, is he?

Anyways that's our season over as far as the Premiership goes, we have this thing about starting off with so much promise then going down hill. A bit like most men :D

Bring on United for the FA semis on April 16th. My son in law is going to Wembley and I have the misfortune to be attending a Regimental Reunion in Liverpool that weekend. I can just see the stick I'm going to get in that bar on that afternoon, with 99% of the regiment being from Newcastle.

My Man City shirt has been relegated to the bedroom. It has Adebayor on and he's legged it to Spain. I won't bother buying a new one, I'll just wear a bib.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum