John Terry. Racist Or Hothead?

Topic locked
John Terry. Racist or Hothead? Oct 28, 2011
Now I don't know how many people here are footie fans, or have even heard of John Terry.

He hit the headlines last year (or was it the year before?) when he was stripped of the English team captaincy because he was caught shagging Wayne Bridge's partner (who also plays/played for England....him not her). His wife then retreated to the Royal Meridian and had some nice photos taken of her in her bikini on the beach.

Well Chelsea aren't doing too well this season....unlike Citeh ( :D ) and things got a little fraught this weekend when Chelsea were playing Queens Park Rangers (QPR).

John Terry is said to have called Anton Ferdinand (bro of Rio) a fu**ing bl*ck C**t in the heat of the moment.

Of course he is totally denying doing this, as you would, and all traces of the proof have been removed from Youtube as John has a very good lawyer.

If you think about it, why would JT want to abuse the brother of the person who replaced him and who he still plays with, in the England team?

I'm of the mind that the words just spilled out in the heat of the sporting moment and he didn't really mean that Anton was a fu**ing bl*ck C**t but that it was frustration coming out.

I'm not a big fan of JT (although I wouldn't kick him out of bed :oops: ) but I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

John Terry, Racist or hothead?

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: John Terry. Racist Or Hothead? Oct 28, 2011
John Terry has a much better name, esp when calling the game.
And the ball goes to... JOHNnTERRY sounds cool.
Hello, this is Anton. His name is Anton. Harden the f*uck up Anton!
I think fu**ing bl*ck fagot would have been more appropriate.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum