Classes With WORLD CHAMPION In Dubai Marina

Topic locked
Classes with WORLD CHAMPION in Dubai Marina Sep 05, 2011
Dear all,

I am happy to come back to you all with good news :bounce:

Sensei NAJMEDDIN AL HADDAD will be starting Muay Thai classes, K-1 Rules classes, MMA classes and Sparring Sessions in Dubai Marina at Platform-3 gym :cheers: :cheers:

Classes at the Platform-3 in the Dubai Marina will start this tuesday the 6th of september. Muay Thai classes, K-1 Rules classes, and MMA classes. Sparring Sessions will be held every friday. Places are very limited so please make sure u contact sensei Najmeddin for details: 050-5005820

classes Platform-3, Dubai Marina, will be Sundays Tuesdays and Thursdays
6:30 am to 7:30 am (muay thai)
10:00 am to 11:00 am (k-1 and boxing) and
9:00 pm to 10:15 pm (mma)
Fridays 2:30pm to 3:45pm - SPARRING session ;-)

ATTENTION VIP and people looking for more attention in a group class with a maximum of only 5 in a group class, come to the Newest and best gym in Dubai;
* Platform-3 in the Dubai Marina, with the best equipment, a ring, and a true place of class combined with the best training programs for anyone who is interested in MMA, Boxing and Muay Thai. Please call for further details

ABOUT SENSEI NAJMEDDIN AL HADDAD:

WKBF K-1 Rules 60 Kgs World Champion 2010
K-1 Khan Korea 2007 World Champion
JKA UAE Technical Committee
Official Translator for Internal and Foreign Affairs JKA UAE
Certified Karate Instructor
from JKA Headquarters in Tokyo, Japan.2010 WKBF World Champion,Kickboxing.Specialize in Personal Training to reach your goals no matter what they are,to become fit,toned or even a Pro Fighter.

Visite and like Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Najme ... 0291468403

or watch videos on Youtube to know who is real Najmeddin Al Haddad:
http://www.youtube.com/user/najmeddinSC ... e84cmdIQvc

Thank you all, wish to meet some of you there :)))

-- Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:56 pm --

Guys I am not a spamer, just I posted same post in wrong section!!! I did not see at first where is SPORT section and did not have time to research till now :))

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum