Yesterday...

Topic locked
Re: Yesterday... Aug 15, 2006
Intimacy wrote:Last evening.. it was cloudy .. the shy moon was hiding behind the clouds and the sea was expressing his loneliness by pushing the waves a little harder to the shore... i couldnt blam him.. but i had to set, watch and learn..

The person who actually proposed the idea of going to the beach at that time was a real nice person .. a very good friend indeed..

After a shoeless walk at late time.. after the wet clothes became covered with sand... we sat by the beach..

Chit chats.. discussons.. jokes.. and all that was our food... i discovered an ocean-deep , Sensitive Person.

The moon was half full.. it was trying to peep from time to time while we were laying at a rug there.. its color was so speical.. and warm in way that it feels so perfect to be real...

The cold breeze was tickling our cheeks and feet... sometimes.. a jealous wave would come and hit our feet... but for us.. it was just a charming refershing feeling.

We didnt realize what time it is.. it seems that time was stolen.. we didnt know the thief.. but if we could.. we would ask him to give us more time only.

Well, That was when the Alarm start buzzing.. i came to know its a dream.. and i had to start my day.

At what time in this dream does the Dubai shurta come in with an arrest warrant?

sgt_noodles
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 15, 2006
But it's only a drean. Is it?
Behemot_80
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 16, 2006
"I miss the time when people speak or write like that. They dont anymore."

- Youve got Mail

:wink:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers