Xmas Present

Topic locked
Xmas present Nov 26, 2010
I started with looking around for xmas presents. I am a sucker for high heels and found this for a very good ladyfriend, who also had high heels on her wishing list:

007.jpg
007.jpg (2.3 KiB) Viewed 2265 times

I love them, but think it might be too much.

What do you think? Especially for the ladies, would you like such a gift from a good friend or will it raise your eyebrows?

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Xmas present Nov 28, 2010
i've given a good friend of mine, heels but that was after I discovered what she wanted. Somehow women are really particular about this, better you discover what she likes in the first place. Believe it or not, Shoes define the personality of a woman.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

No NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Those sort of heels are for strippers and pole dancers!

When girls say they want 'heel's', it usually means a 'classy' pair of Jimmy Choos or Monolos or the like. Think Carrie from S.e.x and the City - NOT Linda Lovelace!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Think 'mortgage' rather than 'loose change' when selecting!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Flying Dutchman wrote:I started with looking around for xmas presents. I am a sucker for high heels and found this for a very good ladyfriend, who also had high heels on her wishing list:

007.jpg

What do you think? Especially for the ladies, would you like such a gift from a good friend or will it raise your eyebrows?

I think these may be on your wish list and not hers! You little minx. How old is your friend? It really depends on her age as to which designers you look to. Personally I like Carvella and Kurt Geiger and they are very reasonably priced compared to Jimmy Choos. You won't need a motgage. Christian Louboutin does nice shoes too, they have a distictive red sole, which she may like if she is into designer stuff. Good luck and I hope you get what you want :wink:
Bethsmum

Flying Dutchman wrote:I started with looking around for xmas presents. I am a sucker for high heels and found this for a very good ladyfriend, who also had high heels on her wishing list:

007.jpg

I agree with Chocs: NO NO NO NOOOOOOO

and sorry FD but I can't stop laughing that Someone actually picked those shoes for a present! :lol: :wink:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Thanks everybody! A disaster prevented then probably.

Still looking for that rare mix of trashy and classy...
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Thanks everybody! A disaster prevented then probably.

Still looking for that rare mix of trashy and classy...

save yourself the misery of "asking" people's opinions on a chick item, your only solid source of information woul be from the person itself, it would be great if you could follow this post up after the deed is done
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Xmas present Nov 30, 2010
I think I nailed it. Bought 5 inch black stiletto's. Open shoe. Can wear them at a gala and for clubbing imo. Also bought the pair in the OP, cant wait for the reaction, very curious. Fingers crossed!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Xmas present Dec 01, 2010
Yeah FD, let us know which one the surgeon ends up removing from your skull...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Xmas present Dec 03, 2010
Who invited the fun governor?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Xmas present Dec 03, 2010
FD if she is a lady she will accept your gift with a smile.
Bethsmum

Re: Xmas Present Dec 03, 2010
And then remember it for the rest of her life. 20 years from now be sure it will be brought up in an argument. "How dare you say that ! looks like Mr fancy pants forgot allllll about the time he got me those horrid go go boots when it was clearly evident I wanted the diamond encrusted iphone !!!"
desertdudeshj

Re: Xmas Present Dec 03, 2010
Wow, FD is a se.xy shoe man :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance