My Wife Stole Me And Runaway

Topic locked
my wife stole me and runaway Dec 14, 2013
i was married with foreign lady since 3 years ago , ,, i was out country for two weeks just came back i didn't find her , and money withdraw from my account more around half million , i went to police to report that but nothing help she is out of UAE , i dont know her in Russia also , what should i do , and how can i get my money back , i went to Russian lady she is doing black magic to make her back but it doesn't work , more than 6 months till today i cant sleep too and all day long nervous , please help

suadtaha
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: My Wife Stole Me And Runaway Jan 22, 2014
try to call Russia police or go Russia consulate give them all the details names passport number phone number. anything they may help u to find where she's from. ... or call the police in Russia. or u know what go there in Russia. find the princess slap her fuki virgin. ...
thesleeper
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: My Wife Stole Me And Runaway Jan 22, 2014
suadtaha , you had been living with a woman for 3 years and you don't know where exactly she is from? May be you know her relatives or friends who she communicated with and can help you to find her. Try Russian social networks for your research: vk.com and odnoklassniki.ru
raintear
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance