Whatever Happened To Passion?

Topic locked
Apr 12, 2006
Are you comparing me to arnies pet dog DK????? :lol: :wink:

And if so, can you not be passionate about the same pet dog???

:boxing: Let the test begin.....

irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 12, 2006
I know u can take him on ur own venessa but if u need any help let me know
8) 8) 8)
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 12, 2006
kanelli wrote: A person can easily feel passion for someone even if they aren't completely clean and honest.

Thats Right Kaneli, and here when i am saying that passion fades..this is the istuations where when it starts .. it starts in bad foundations.. when it starts.. it meant not to last while we know that since the first sec which we normally try to ignore normally :)

My definition of passion is heart beating fast, senses sharp, elation, desire. None of my grandparents had that for each other anymore. From my experience passion dies after the first year you are together with someone.

To be frank with you .. thats very true.
Normally if the lady is a nice decent lady.. i would blame the man for the flat curve... yes.. the girl play a good role.. but not as much as the man's role.

look deeply into any phenomena ... a phenomena which is as smiple as eating and drinking... when we are starving.. we become so passinate for eating.. but once we are full.. then.. we barely would be able to smell food. if we keep eating the same food every day.. after 4 days.. u will find me complaning .. why? because this is our nature as humans :)

Or when routine start taking over .. when we start doing the same thing via the same exact way.. we start getting bored.. . for the matter of fact.. we dont feel and enjoy what we normally do.

a change of doing things would help.. new idea... open-minded attitued.. lesitening to each others ideas about how to change .. and etc would help making the passion as a newly born baby :)

In addition to that we start becoming materialistic in the since that even happiness and feelings start getting measured by our success...by how much money we have .. how big is our house.. and how many cars we have...etc

Its all about numbers.. not quality...yes... numbers do matters sometimes.. but not all the times.

Its these small things which make you happy not the big things...and eventually make the passion still going like a fresh cold spring in a hot day.

Specillay for passionate people and if we would assume that their lives are basic ... an honest good morning kiss with a nice smile ..would be enough to start a fine day.

A flower from the man to his partner when he comes back is so kind.

and a hug.. some support and understanding would be more than enough.

:)
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 12, 2006
arniegang wrote:

The passion is no longer present becuse either or both partner's is/are unwilling, uninterested, unable or does not have the confidence to bring back the element of passion back into that relationship.

WOW man.. thats really good and true :)
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 12, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
Well ,i wonder can u ever fall in love with someone ur not passionate about?? i can't ...

Well, i dont think any normal person could :)

first comes the passion ,the lust ,the i can't take my eyes ,hands off you...then if everything goes right there will be love ... to me u can have passion without love but u can never find love without passion first ......

First comes the:

The Look,
Attraction,
Admiration,
Affection,
Passion,
and Love.

Keep this Cycle running when ever it reaches love and execute it every sometime.. u will see that love and passion are always there.
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 12, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:I have not been gender specific because it has no relevance. You can be passionate about your pet dog, but you dont have a candlelit dinner with it, then take it to bed for a good rodgering.

Don't know about that! Ask Vee?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight[/quote]

Wahaha.. another trouble maker :D
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 12, 2006
Passion...yes, but let's do a reality check first. It might happen but don't count on it. Let it come. Its like wild rain. Nobody knows when it comes.... but if it does.... there is a certain magic to it.
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Whatever Happened To Passion? Apr 12, 2006
Corcovado wrote:I wonder whatever happened to Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love !! Whatever happened to passion ,crazy burning emotions can't take my eyes -Hands off you kind of relations??Are we getting cold and drained and lost in this place of the world that we gave up on instincts and purity ?

Ladies and Gentleman ... Are We Turning Into Robots??

There is a simple story I want to tell you…

Yet a boy, he decided to find the Truth & left his house for searches. In the traveling he met different teachers & every one of them teached different things with a different way! He spent years in meditation, fasting, lost of all the earth pleasures… He became an old, grey-haired man… but he didn`t find it! Desperate, he stopped the search & aimed to return home. The way was done. He came near to the house… opened the door & …he had seen the Truth!

The beauty of the story is lost if you don`t realize: the truth is for those who SEE. The truth is not possible to hunt, to pursuit, & so love… You have it in your heart… or not. “Love given is love found”. Anything has happened to Real love. It`s still far from consumption.
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 12, 2006
"Better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all!"

...and Vee, I'll fight your dog any day!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 13, 2006
Intimacy wrote:
arniegang wrote:

The passion is no longer present becuse either or both partner's is/are unwilling, uninterested, unable or does not have the confidence to bring back the element of passion back into that relationship.

Very true :(
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 13, 2006
kanelli wrote:
Intimacy wrote:
arniegang wrote:

Very true :(

LOL.. thats why am fed up :D
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance