Umm Question To Clarify In Matters Of Love!!

Topic locked
Umm question to clarify in matters of love!! Sep 19, 2007
A friend of mine asked me this question and I was totally dumb founded by it at first but then explained it but she says thats not the answer. I hope dubai fourmers can help me in this.

She asked me how would she know if a guy likes her or not. First I was dumfounded cuz I really didnt know. Then I thought about it and told her that if he likes u he would stuff which people normally dont do like even though it's his off he would come to office to see you, even though he gets off at 5:30 but will wait for u to finish so that he can talk, constantly call u, act stupid or a bit crazy or a bit slirty when around u and alot of reasons.

But then again who wouldnt cause frankly most guys think with their johnies rather than their heart thats why women find us hard to trust at times. But the question is how would a girl know that a guy like her??

It would really help. Trust me it's not for me.

Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 19, 2007
Body language - that's it.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 19, 2007
^^i was about to say that

daym ian, you are too good for words
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2007
No way she would know because guys are complicatd creatures. She just have to trust her instincts if she makes a mistake, try again this time with a different approach till she finds the right one.

But the most effective way i have tried is the test of time. It brings out the real soul of a person.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 19, 2007
If he makes any kind of effort! Even little things to show that he thinks about her! Maybe remembers something that she said..... even something as silly as her favourite colour and refers to it later!

It's all in the detail.

:wink:
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 19, 2007
Eye contact, the way he talks to her, maybe flirts a little, body language, there's loads of things.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 20, 2007
Doesnt liking comes someway with trust because if it does then how would u trust the other person. I mean all those what u said is true, that I know but can she trust him.

Someone said women's sixth sense works in these cases. It's like she knows it he is the right person.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance